Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 11:09 PM

5,720 posts, read 20,050,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by page3000 View Post
back....that they rather be with a puerto rican girl, b/c even though puerto rican girls have bitchy attitudes that they aren't as f***d up as colombian girls.
HAHAHAHAHA.......funniest thing I ever read

Puerto Rican girls not only have attitude but are considered the most prosmicuous (slutty) group out there.

Trust me I felt the blunt of them first hand.

That's why I'm never going out with a Puerto Rican again. Hell no!! Im just going to use them to **** and thats it.

Old 07-09-2008, 11:35 PM

391 posts, read 1,249,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post

That's why I'm never going out with a Puerto Rican again. Hell no!! Im just going to use them to **** and thats it.
Thats all you should be doing with women period. Your too young for a serious relationship anyway.

Old 07-10-2008, 12:23 AM

838 posts, read 1,211,743 times
Default It's true

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90'sHip_Hop_Head View Post
I picture the woman in the Ues and Uws to be some of the snobbiest woman that are materialistic...but hey thats just my perception!I hate to be so judgemental but hey....who aint??
They are.....

Old 07-10-2008, 01:11 AM

398 posts, read 1,331,733 times
The hottest chick I've ever met was Puertorican & Italian. She was baby making fine!!

Old 07-10-2008, 06:20 AM

1,278 posts, read 4,099,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
HAHAHAHAHA.......funniest thing I ever read

Puerto Rican girls not only have attitude but are considered the most prosmicuous (slutty) group out there.

Trust me I felt the blunt of them first hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaBoy View Post
Thats all you should be doing with women period. Your too young for a serious relationship anyway.
You guys talk about women in NYC being sluts, but then you make the above posts, don't you think you're being a little hypocritical?

Old 07-10-2008, 07:22 AM

1,915 posts, read 7,985,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbeckia View Post
You guys talk about women in NYC being sluts, but then you make the above posts, don't you think you're being a little hypocritical?
Haven't you ever learned the guy rule? It's okay if a guy does it, but if a girl does it, she's a ****.. I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm just saying that's the majority consensus!

Old 07-10-2008, 08:20 AM

1,278 posts, read 4,099,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by analyticalkeys View Post
Haven't you ever learned the guy rule? It's okay if a guy does it, but if a girl does it, she's a ****.. I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm just saying that's the majority consensus!
Yes I know of the stereotype, it is just usually not so blatantly obvious as to in one breath call girls whores, then in the next say you are just going use them to "****". I mean come on.........

Old 07-10-2008, 08:57 AM

1,915 posts, read 7,985,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbeckia View Post
Yes I know of the stereotype, it is just usually not so blatantly obvious as to in one breath call girls whores, then in the next say you are just going use them to "****". I mean come on.........
I guess I've seen it more then.. almost every single person used to do this in high school.. I stopped talking to people in college, so I don't know if it's still alive and kicking, but I'm sure it is.

Old 07-10-2008, 11:14 AM

9,847 posts, read 25,246,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by page3000 View Post
I've been mistaken for a colombian girl millions of times. But I heard they are whores from soooooo many people it's not even funny. Personally I don't know much about the colombian culture..we don't have that in San Diego..but every guy I run into has nothing but bad things to say about them. While some admit they are beautiful, they say they would never get caught marrying one. Why is this?
Well I've never heard the ***** thing amongst my friends, and from personal experience they don't seem any more or less "looser,"than any ethnicity. However I have heard a lot of my friends (several of them Colombian themselves) say they would never marry a Colombian girl because they have a reputation for being extremly controlling and possesive once you marry them.

My girlfriend is Colombian and so far so good. I have nothing but good things to say about her.

Old 10-19-2008, 04:30 PM

6 posts, read 20,891 times
Brooklyn has some fine women. FLATBUSH, CROWN HEIGHTS!!! HANDS DOWN!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City