Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 01:40 PM

3,225 posts, read 8,574,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
He's absolutely right.

If a girl wants to have sex, all she does is walk down the block and respond to a cat call

I think you're mixing up a regular girl with an alley cat. Unless you're fantasizing or seeking a hooker, aint gonna happen.

Old 10-21-2008, 01:55 PM

5,720 posts, read 20,050,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I think you're mixing up a regular girl with an alley cat. Unless you're fantasizing or seeking a hooker, aint gonna happen.
No, I mean any woman. Not saying they will do it, but if they WANT to do it, they can. Whether it be a nurse, a teacher, a waitress or a stripper.

Old 10-21-2008, 02:03 PM

Quote:
No, I mean any woman. Not saying they will do it, but if they WANT to do it, they can. Whether it be a nurse, a teacher, a waitress or a stripper.
okay. agreed.

Old 10-21-2008, 03:02 PM

467 posts, read 1,684,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaBoy View Post
Here's an excerpt from a book to sum it up:

Sleeping with multiple women is difficult.

You’ll often hear people speak of the double-standard between “sluts” and
“players”, but those people are mistaken. Any girl can be a s1ut: excepting the deformed, most women can walk out onto the street and have a sexual engagement in less than ten minutes. They must simply proposition a few men, and they’ll have takers.

Men, on the other hand, often have a difficult time seducing a woman even in the suggestive atmosphere of the bedroom. From what I’ve seen, nothing guarantees or automatically accelerates the process – not money, looks, the right car, education or a flashy suit. Simply put, it’s very difficult to sleep with a woman, unless you know exactly what you are doing.

Therefore, the age-old frustration at a perceived double-standard can finally be resolved: s1ut is a disparaging label because it takes no skill to achieve, whereas player is something a man wears proudly (if secretly) because he knows he’s in possession of a skill few others have.
As f-ed up as that seems, it makes sense. It's still a double standard and NOT RIGHT, but it does make sense to a point.

Old 10-21-2008, 03:05 PM

467 posts, read 1,684,712 times
Quote:

Very true.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:33 PM

1,278 posts, read 4,099,687 times
Quote:
He's absolutely right.

Now I dont really have trouble with seducing women but alot of them are fronters.

If a girl wants to have sex, all she does is walk down the block and either respond to a cat call (which they get many of) or engage in conversation with a man.

A guy has to do his own work. Girls in general are not going to bombard him with compliments. Maybe .01% of the women are this promiscuous. Now if he tries, most likely he is going to get rejected because women like to have an emotional attachment to do it. So with time, if he gets close enough to her, he gets to beat.

I conclude with this:

"An internet survey of 1,743 men and women who have had one-night stands found that 80 per cent of the men had positive feelings about it, feeling greater sexual satisfaction and contentment, plus a greater sense of well-being. Only 54 per cent of women felt the same way. "

Men like casual sex more than women – scientific fact - Science, News - The Independent (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/men-like-casual-sex-more-than-women-ndash-scientific-fact-854323.html - broken link)

There was another one that was more relevant to the situation that I learned about in Psychology. Something like they had a attractive man go up to random girls on a college campus asking to sleep with them and ALL of them said "No way!" , "You Creep!" etc

When an attractive woman went up to the males on campus asking them if they would engage in sex with her and 95% of the guys said "Yeah!," "Why wait for later, lets do it now !"

I believe this is probably true, as is Fishboy's post, but my point was if a women decides she wants to act like a man in the bedroom she is called a sl*t and a man is called "hardworking". That is bull****.

Men SHOULD have to work harder than women, and women should be treated like princesses, and pampered, and thats just the way it should be !!

Old 10-21-2008, 07:34 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
easy the ones that do not have mean streets. mean streets do not produce pretty people.

Old 10-21-2008, 10:35 PM

391 posts, read 1,249,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbeckia View Post
Men SHOULD have to work harder than women, and women should be treated like princesses, and pampered, and thats just the way it should be !!
And men should be treated like a prince with a nice cooked meal, a clean house, and silence!

Old 10-22-2008, 06:38 AM

434 posts, read 933,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guywithacause View Post
Lol..this is a silly post but I would say Manhattan because you have all the locals represented as well as the out of towners coming in to party, dinner, etc.

You like Spanish girls..you have the heights, lower east side, spanish harlem
You like hippies/hipsters/freaky chicks/hairy armpits and legs...you have the village and NYU area.
You like Guidettes and ethnic white chicks..you have the path train bringing them in from Jersey, as well as Brooklyn and LI.
You like old white chicks..you have the upper east side.
You like college chicks...you have the Upper east/west side, and the universities.
You like black chicks...Harlem!
You like Nerdie but hot chicks..you have all the museums, libraries and parks scattered around the city.
You like anorexic model wannabees..you have soho, Noho, Tribeca, etc.
You like big fat fatties....this is a tougher one...you have the fannie pack wearing tourist obese american mommies around Rockefeller center and times square.
You like chinese/asian...you have Chinatown and a few other asian strips around 34th too.
You like "other" chicks (ethnically)..they are all over the city.
LOL.....

You are so funny

Keep your good eyes and good work!

Old 10-22-2008, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90'sHip_Hop_Head View Post
This is just me being stupid excuse my ignorance if you must i just want to know your opinions so dont bust my balls capeech??...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisp444 View Post
To copy and paste what I said in another post: "My vote would be for Manhattan. Diverse selection of ladies from which to choose, many of them with plenty of $$$$$$ to spend on taking care of themselves."
I've got to tell you guys, seriously, I don't believe that any borough has a monopoly on attractive women in terms of quantity or desirability. Sure Manhattan has a lot of women who have higher that average incomes and can spend on cosmetics and other beauty products.

Sometimes, however, one can find an attractive woman whose radiant natural beauty is strikingly evident despite her lack of over the counter or other enhancements. These beautiful women can be found in any borough. One may find a beautiful Colombian or Asian in Queens, for example, a ravishing Italian on Staten Island, a West Indian princess from the islands in Brooklyn, a Puerto Rican beauty in the Bronx, and a head-turning blonde on the Upper East Side.

The NYC beauties can and do exist in all five boroughs and they come in all sizes, age groups, and pigmentations. So hip hop, when you do move here from D.C., don't let that be a factor in choosing which borough to live in. Come on over, there's a beauty waiting for you in any borough - and she'll be the most attractive woman in all of NYC!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City