Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2021, 08:16 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,596,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
Trump didn't resign and there's a whole laundry list of accusers.
um, no. It's not the same.

Unless you were living under a rock, everybody knew about Trump's sexual assault allegation, when Trump was Mr Citizen Trump, before November of 2016 when he beat Hillary in the presidential election. The people have spoken even if they knew about Trump's history.

Cuomo's sexual allegation happened in 2018 when he was a sitting Governor. He abused his power as Gov to sexually assault his female aide.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2021, 09:10 AM

20,049 posts, read 20,861,844 times
OMG. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

Blah blah blah Trump Trump Trump

Sick of hearing and seeing his name.
Get over it already.

Breaking news: “Cuomo caught on camera shooting homeless old lesbian black lady in the face”
Random jackass: “Yeah but Trump wonk wonk honk honk”

Old 03-05-2021, 02:08 PM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times
You couldn't get away with treating subordinate women this way in Alabama. But i guess you can in New York...America;s newest podunk state.

Old 03-05-2021, 06:46 PM

4,004 posts, read 2,083,450 times
If Hochul wants to be Governor she should just run for it next election.

He said he wont resign. I dont personally think he should. One little bit of information that was tried to use against him the would be 'victim' spoke out and said the allegation in regard to the video she was in was not that way.

There are real victims of sexual assault out there. People who have been undeniably assaulted with more than just words. Let's not cheapen and lessen what a terrible crime sexual assault is just to get an easy no-risk play at becoming Governor of New York State.

Risk your seat as Lt Governor, and run a real campaign for Governor, Ms Hochul.

If I were you, I would hate having been associated with this obvious attempt to ruin a man's reputation that doesnt really seem to hold up when we take the time to stop hating on Andrew Cuomo, and look at the accusations against him without any bias in our minds.

Old 03-05-2021, 06:51 PM

19,054 posts, read 13,968,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
If Hochul wants to be Governor she should just run for it next election.

He said he wont resign. I dont personally think he should. One little bit of information that was tried to use against him the would be 'victim' spoke out and said the allegation in regard to the video she was in was not that way.

There are real victims of sexual assault out there. People who have been undeniably assaulted with more than just words. Let's not cheapen and lessen what a terrible crime sexual assault is just to get an easy no-risk play at becoming Governor of New York State.

Risk your seat as Lt Governor, and run a real campaign for Governor, Ms Hochul.

If I were you, I would hate having been associated with this obvious attempt to ruin a man's reputation that doesnt really seem to hold up when we take the time to stop hating on Andrew Cuomo, and look at the accusations against him without any bias in our minds.
Cool.

Just make sure you never parrot "believe all women" or "silence is violence" or any other of the typical leftist mantras.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 03-05-2021, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Cool.

Just make sure you never parrot "believe all women" or "silence is violence" or any other of the typical leftist mantras.
I am a woman and a former victim of sexual assault. Believe me. Silence is violence.

Where is the violence in this case?

He kissed a girl at a wedding. She doesnt remember if it was on the cheek or on the lips, but her friend said it was on the cheek.

WTF? Show us something violent - not our Lt Governor while announcing how she will take his place.

Old 03-05-2021, 07:03 PM

Words are violence now. You haven't heard?

And kissing someone without permission is definitely violence and sexual assault, the leftists say so. EVERY. SINGLE. SAY.

Don't back down now, don't be a hypocrite.

This is the leftists' chance to prove us Neanderthals wrong and they are failing miserably.

Shame.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 03-05-2021, 07:04 PM

I mean I get it, Cuomo is the savior of all things anti-Trump, but at least admit the hypocrisy proudly. This foolishness that his actions are "no big deal" is as transparent as a saran warp bikini, which ironically, Cuomo would LOVE.

Old 03-05-2021, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
I mean I get it, Cuomo is the savior of all things anti-Trump, but at least admit the hypocrisy proudly. This foolishness that his actions are "no big deal" is as transparent as a saran warp bikini, which ironically, Cuomo would LOVE.

How any man could back this play is beyond me. Women have sons and fathers and husbands. Okay, you dont like women so this is all good by you, I guess. Do you dislike men and boys too?

If this is successful, how does that jeopardize the male of our species? You wont be able to talk or socialize with anyone but yourself.

Old 03-05-2021, 07:50 PM

3,735 posts, read 3,471,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
Believe me. Silence is violence.
Amazing

Curious to know what you thought about the Brett Cavanaugh allegations and what your thoughts were back then?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York