Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 01:34 PM

47 posts, read 212,765 times

Advertisements

Dear Desnik: We are hoping to sell our house (really hoping!!!) and buying in Wildflowers however it takes 6-8 months to build and if we are lucking enough to sell our house we have to find some place to live for 3 to 4 months. Any info about where we can move in Middletown for a short time. Also, any input about Wildflowers?? Thanks. Iris

Old 02-02-2009, 02:15 PM

33 posts, read 189,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irismike View Post
Dear Desnik: We are hoping to sell our house (really hoping!!!) and buying in Wildflowers however it takes 6-8 months to build and if we are lucking enough to sell our house we have to find some place to live for 3 to 4 months. Any info about where we can move in Middletown for a short time. Also, any input about Wildflowers?? Thanks. Iris
I will look into where you can stay for the 3-4 months. I know of a few apartment complexes that are nice, newer, and safe, but I have to check if they allow short term leases. On the internet Wildflowers looks beautiful! I have never seen it in person but I am going to take a drive over there tomorrow to be nosey!LOL I will also ask around to see if I can get any "insider" info on it.

Old 02-02-2009, 05:49 PM

6 posts, read 32,484 times
Default thanks for the tip!

Hi Desnik...

I will try them! I had tried Tina Nails in Florida - once, when we were in the area looking around - but was not happy at all.
I'm kind of fussy when it comes to nails and hair!

I am too far to drive back to my hair stylist...I know what you mean...it is very hard to find someone who can do your hair to your taste
Well, if you hear anything, let me know...and thanks again for your recommendation!

Old 02-02-2009, 06:02 PM

Default middletown

Hi Desnik: Anything you could find out would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Iris

Old 02-03-2009, 09:13 AM

33 posts, read 189,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinemommy View Post
Hi Desnik...

I will try them! I had tried Tina Nails in Florida - once, when we were in the area looking around - but was not happy at all.
I'm kind of fussy when it comes to nails and hair!

I am too far to drive back to my hair stylist...I know what you mean...it is very hard to find someone who can do your hair to your taste
Well, if you hear anything, let me know...and thanks again for your recommendation!
You are very welcome! I have a babysitter who has lived in Goshen all her life. Her hair always looks good. I will ask her where she gets it done. I do know it's somewhere here in the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irismike View Post
Hi Desnik: Anything you could find out would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Iris
No problem! I am on the case. Just give me a few days. I am not going out today cause of the bad weather.

Old 02-03-2009, 12:51 PM

Default hair:-)

Thanks in advance for the hair info!

I don't know if you're in your 40's yet but trust me...it is a challenge to have "good" hair these days...I color my hair and getting the right color....it's not easy!

Old 02-09-2009, 01:55 PM

Default middletown, ny

Dear Desnik: Now that the weather is nicer, have you had a chance to look at some place we can live if we sell our house and need someplace to move to before the Wildflowers house is finished. Hopefully we will SELL OUR HOUSE>

Any help would be greatly appreciated about living space and wildflowers..

Thanks. IRIS

Old 02-20-2009, 08:03 AM

Default hairstylist in Goshen?

[quote=Desnik;7300524]You are very welcome! I have a babysitter who has lived in Goshen all her life. Her hair always looks good. I will ask her where she gets it done. I do know it's somewhere here in the village.

Hi Desnik...
Just wondering if you had a chance to check with your sitter
Many thanks for the hair tip in advance!

Old 02-24-2009, 05:01 AM

Default Middletown apartments

Hi Desnick: I know y ou are busy and I still haven't sold my house but I was wondering if you had a chance to check out the short term apartments.

Thanks. Iris

Old 02-27-2009, 08:18 AM

2 posts, read 11,031 times
Hi Irismike,
Have you gone to the Wildflowers deelopment to check out the area at all, from the map it looks very close to congested areas, and railroad tracks too. Of course up here you can drive 5 minutes and be in a farm area. Perhaps a local realtor could steer you to other choices as well. I live in a condo devel in Warwick (5 min to MT) with many seniors as neighbors (we are 58 and 54) and I love it here. Right next to us there is an over 55 community but it is pricey.
Of course it does seem that many people think their town is the best; all I can say is that for us it has been a wonderful choice, close to family in Morris Cty NJ but much more country. I like seeing the sky here, NW NJ mountainous.
You should also consider if this place does outside maintenance, etc, that the homeowners' association could become a problem/large expense.
We are going up to MT today to shop and I will ask hubby to check out Wildflowers area.
Nessie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York