Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2007, 08:41 PM

1 posts, read 2,565 times

Advertisements

My husband and I recently sold our home (much quicker than we expected) and have to be out by november 2nd 2007. We need a house for rent in the catskill and surrounding areas. we're not commited to any specific location because we love it all. Places that we particularly like are kinderhook, kerhonskdon, woodstock, hudson, stone ridge. Places we don't like are kingston, new paltz. We're looking for at least a 2 bedroom pet friendly home. Most importantly it must be secluded or private. and possibly with the option to buy. We're also looking for a year rental and we plan to buy a home in the catskill area when that year lease is up.

Please feel free to contact me with any leads or websites that feature homes for rent.

thanks

charlesgcrane@verizon.net
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2007, 04:46 AM

34 posts, read 134,024 times
Default Have you checked Craigslist?

I was looking on Craigslist, look under Hudson Valley, and then Woodstock, or others...I saw many homes for rent...I grew up in Woodstock, loved it, can't go wrong with most of the Hudson Valley...you said no Kingston, but you can be in Hurley, or West Hurley, or Stone Ridge as you said, and get to Kingston for your shopping, don't miss Adam's for vegies! Miss that place for sure!

Good Luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York