Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 02:26 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,983,629 times

Advertisements

Stay away from her and keep your naive son away from that psychotic out of control maniac at all times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Yeah....she is into it pretty heavy. She told us one time, that she got into her ex husbands head! WTF????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2009, 02:29 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,689,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
She sounds a little eccentric, but why won't you let your son around her alone anymore? That sounds a little extreme on your part.
Well... thats what my ex said. (scratches head...)
When someone is claiming to read my son`s ora, and freaks out because they see loneliness around him, then start pumping him with personal questions, as to why he feels this way, and God knows what else was said......and done. Its a Mothers intuition to kick in, about here.

Old 01-04-2009, 02:31 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,662,797 times
Quote:
When someone is claiming to read my son`s ora, and freaks out because they see loneliness around him, then start pumping him with personal questions, as to why he feels this way, and God knows what else was said......and done. Its a Mothers intuition to kick in, about here.
How old is your son?

Old 01-04-2009, 02:31 PM

Quote:
How old is your son?
Just turned 10.

Old 01-04-2009, 02:32 PM

I suggest you call the authorities immediately. May I suggest the FBI,the local police , and Guantanamo Bay Officials.

Quote:

Old 01-04-2009, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I suggest you call the authorities immediately. May I suggest the FBI,the local police , and Guantanamo Bay Officials.
Thank you artsy, but I think its under control. He is home now.

Old 01-04-2009, 02:42 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,767,958 times
Quote:
If it were me and if this aunt isn't exactly evil but just kooky, I'd bring up some of that with the son and discuss it, just bring it out into the open why you think she's off her rocker in some ways but otherwise a nice lady.

He could even end up getting someone similar for a teacher and he can start learning now that some people have beliefs that you and he can find goofy but that in some ways you like them.

Ask him if he really believes things like she can read his aura, tell him your point of view. It can be part of the education you give your kids, that just because others believe far out and weird things doesn't make them bad and they can still like that person but keep their own mind and way of thinking.

Old 01-04-2009, 02:43 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,662,797 times
I'm trying to see what the big deal is, yankee, honestly I am, but I just don't. If she's making him feel bad about himself or is undermining you in some way, that's not cool, but if she is just filling his head with what most of us consider nonsense -- so what? He'll see it for what it is soon enough. In the meantime, it gives his imagination a workout.

Old 01-04-2009, 02:43 PM

Silence whipper snapper. Your kind is not wanted around here. Be gone with yee, you are to never been seen or heard of again.

Quote:
I'm trying to see what the big deal is, yankee, honestly I am, but I just don't. If she's making him feel bad about himself or is undermining you in some way, that's not cool, but if she is just filling his head with what most of us consider nonsense -- so what? He'll see it for what it is soon enough. In the meantime, it gives his imagination a workout.

Old 01-04-2009, 02:44 PM

Quote:
I'm not trying to see what the big deal is, yankee, honestly I am, but I just don't. If she's making him feel bad about himself or something, that's not cool -- but if she's just filling his head with what most of us consider nonsense, so what. He'll see it for what it is soon enough.
Thanks. I guess every kid is diffrent, ya` know? Mine worries about things that he should not worry about. If he respects a person, like he does with her, then he will just bleed onto every word that comes out of her mouth.
He is way too smart for his britches.
I honestly don`t think that the physic mumbo-jumbo, ora reading, heal with the hands physic crap is cool around him.
Maybe I am reading more into it, than what is there, but it still upset me, for him. I didn`t like all the personal questions being ask, for one thing!
Its notta!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships