Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2010, 07:45 AM

193 posts, read 286,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlincoln View Post
its time to contact the media. i'm emailing WRAL right now.

Good idea. I'm on it as well. Even if I'm in Cali, I still watch my WRAL every morning.

I'm on the phone right now with Remote Services. Yep.. finally got thru. The guy I'm talking to sees where I get everything (finally) and it filling out a "form" and noting my account accordingly. I'm not doubting it because I can hear him mumble the weeks and amounts while hes filling it out. lol

Wonder how long this will take! ARGH!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2010, 07:47 AM

407 posts, read 661,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmchic00 View Post
Good idea. I'm on it as well. Even if I'm in Cali, I still watch my WRAL every morning.

I'm on the phone right now with Remote Services. Yep.. finally got thru. The guy I'm talking to sees where I get everything (finally) and it filling out a "form" and noting my account accordingly. I'm not doubting it because I can hear him mumble the weeks and amounts while hes filling it out. lol

is this the same as customer service line? or should i hang up and call a different #???

Old 09-27-2010, 07:48 AM

330 posts, read 461,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmchic00 View Post

i wonder if its jdljr!
get his name if hes competent. share it with the forum, and if you ever call again, ask for him only.

Old 09-27-2010, 07:49 AM

call Phone: 1-866-278-3822

If it is busy, keep calling. If you don't get them now, call back at 3ish. You'll be on hold for about 30 mins but its worth it (most of the time).

Old 09-27-2010, 07:50 AM

DAMN! well ive been on hold with customer service OVER an hour? should i hang up now? or wait and see if someone picks up????

Can u update once u get off the call and tell us what they told u is supposed to happen?

Old 09-27-2010, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlincoln View Post
i wonder if its jdljr!
get his name if hes competent. share it with the forum, and if you ever call again, ask for him only.

HAHAHA! yeah really. Unfort, he said that the Benefit Control Dept will have to issue the payment. They were rude this morning. whew.

BUT he made notes in my acct., found an OP notice for $91 but he filled a waiver out for me and told me I'm in week one of Tier 4. I have a balance of 9700 left.

His name was Nick. That's it. Now, the benefit control dept is my next feat. man oh man. I found the number but it says "please leave a vm"

Old 09-27-2010, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA11 View Post
DAMN! well ive been on hold with customer service OVER an hour? should i hang up now? or wait and see if someone picks up????

Can u update once u get off the call and tell us what they told u is supposed to happen?

Don't hang up. I wouldn't. I would see what he/she tells u. If it's Joan or John (one of those with a raspy voice), hang up. Cas he/she is confused.

If you're not happy with what they say, call Remote (if ur out of state)

Old 09-27-2010, 07:57 AM

Be patient. And make coffee. It's now 7am here and took me 2 hours to get this far with 2 calls mind u. I'm not even done.

Old 09-27-2010, 07:59 AM

ive been on the phone 3 hours total
FIRST called the OVERPAYMENT # and got VOICEMAIL full
then called my local office for like an hour til got thru
they told me to come in person (BY THE WAY---WTF??? why do that? wouldnt it be more efficient for them to do it on the phone? instead of having a person there and all that chaos?) and then now1 hour + on hold to raleigh! after calling like 90 times before i got thru!!!!!

Old 09-27-2010, 08:04 AM

330 posts, read 461,238 times
theres no way they have the manpower to handle all these claims. they may not handle 20 a day at this rate.

i have emailed 5 on Your Side producers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina