Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2007, 02:25 PM

1 posts, read 4,018 times

Advertisements

Was wondering if anybody had some insight in where i could get some info on land values (recent sales) in or around the Northwood area. Like Average price for tillable acre? Just email the website i could use or post any info you might be aware of. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2007, 02:50 PM

4,818 posts, read 11,003,333 times
I know the county of Grand Forks on their web site has a GIS property search section, where you can find the tract (parcel) of land in the township you want and it will among other things tell you how much land is assessed (i.e. value given it by the county). I dont know of any site which shows recent sales for the GF area for either land or homes.

County of Grand Forks

Click on GIS property search and then zoom in over the township/city of interest. This may or may not be what you were looking for....but is the only thing I know out there avbl on the web. Otherwise you would need to see someone at the county building in downtown GF.

Dan

Old 06-08-2007, 11:24 AM

85 posts, read 414,670 times
Click on this link for some information about North Dakota cropland values. There isn't any information there for specific towns, but there's a map on the right that shows 2007 cropland values by region of the state. The average value in the northern counties in the Red River Valley, including Grand Forks county where Northwood is located, is $1059 per acre. The average value in the counties just to the west of them drops to $587 per acre.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
View detailed profiles of: