Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 01:23 PM

1 posts, read 1,988 times

Advertisements

Looking at a job offer at Trinity. Does anyone have info about Minot Place? Owned by Trinity? We are a family of 5 and need a 3 bedroom. We have a dog and a cat (kids won't leave behind). Can't even find a hotel room for this coming weekend! HELP???!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2011, 06:58 AM

1 posts, read 1,947 times
me and My wife are looking to move North Dakota but our concerne is a place to live my wife has a CAN licence please tell me if you guys can help me please please my list will be up march 1, 2012 please one more time let me know as soon as you can.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:27 PM

4,818 posts, read 11,014,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arreaud Germain View Post
me and My wife are looking to move North Dakota but our concerne is a place to live my wife has a CAN licence please tell me if you guys can help me please please my list will be up march 1, 2012 please one more time let me know as soon as you can.
I dont know what a CAN license is....but if you are worried about housing....most of the state is actually ok. Bismarck-Fargo-Grand Forks are much better housing wise. I live in the Grand Forks area and there are many new apartments built and Fargo has large selection and housing is available.

I can offer more assistance if you wish, with more information. I know a lot about Grand Forks area and much of the far eastern ND where we are not in the oil area.

Now if that CAN license has to do with oil or you are looking specifically at Minot, housing yes can be quite tough.

Dan

Old 08-05-2012, 05:19 PM

2 posts, read 3,092 times
very interested in applying for a lpn position. i got my papers on friday, about the bonus?? do you get that before your first paycheck or what...a little confused...live in the south,,,will need money to get a place to live...is it too good to be true?

Old 08-23-2012, 05:35 PM

6 posts, read 8,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by war eagle View Post
very interested in applying for a lpn position. i got my papers on friday, about the bonus?? do you get that before your first paycheck or what...a little confused...live in the south,,,will need money to get a place to live...is it too good to be true?
You do get the bonus before your first paycheck. Say your orientation starts on Monday, well you pick up the bonus check on the Friday before you start your orientation.

Old 08-24-2012, 07:07 AM

2 posts, read 3,092 times
Hi, thanks for the info...how about housing???? Have heard that there isn't any place to live...what do you do? Where are you from? Is the salaries enough to cover bills, i would like to save some monies...such a big decision, i have also filed for my license in texas. I like correctional nursing. Thanks in advance for any help you might could give me??? Need a job really bad. Just got laid off from my job the first of the month. Really desperate for some job opportunities but don't want to walk into something i will loose money.

Old 08-24-2012, 11:38 AM

6 posts, read 8,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by war eagle View Post
Hi, thanks for the info...how about housing???? Have heard that there isn't any place to live...what do you do? Where are you from? Is the salaries enough to cover bills, i would like to save some monies...such a big decision, i have also filed for my license in texas. I like correctional nursing. Thanks in advance for any help you might could give me??? Need a job really bad. Just got laid off from my job the first of the month. Really desperate for some job opportunities but don't want to walk into something i will loose money.
I haven't moved there yet. But I am in contact with several people that have.

They managed to find apartments, albeit, the apartments are fairly pricey. One bedroom is $1000 and change.

The salaries may be considered "low" for some states - one person was from CA and it was considered "low," but she took it because she was a new grad from CA and money is money to pay the school loans. The other person said the salary was "do-able," I suppose it was comparable to her state's pay.

Just do your research and take the plunge if you are able to.

Old 09-21-2012, 09:14 PM

1 posts, read 1,422 times
Looking for any nurses lpn or RN who relocated to nd and accepted trinity health care relocation package with full timejob

Old 07-08-2014, 07:59 PM

1 posts, read 965 times
I've been out here in Minot North Dakota for about 8 months now works at Trinity Health as a housekeeper with me or my husband and my 7 children it is very hard to find a home out here everything is based on credit and my credit is not the best and some of the owners is just money hungry and just selfish I have been living in a trailer for about 4 months and the owner just kick me and my family out some people can be just cruel I don't see how so now I am struggling looking for shelter
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota