Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 04:51 PM

3 posts, read 24,098 times

Advertisements

We moved here about five months ago. Feel very disconnected. It seems that the commute isn't bad before you get here, but it really is a long commute (if you have to commute).
Schoosl are not good. Curriculum is way behind. Counselors are non-communicative. It's a disappointment... not to mention, there appears to be a spike in crime but I'm not sure what kind of crime.
Having said all that, if you insist on coming anyway and these things don't bother you, we are in Stroud Township in a gated community and the homes are beautiful. Big lots, nice ammenities.
I've seen lots of other homes outside of gated communities that I almost wish we'd gone with, as well. There are some great buys out here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania