Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2015, 01:54 AM

2 posts, read 2,755 times

Advertisements

I use to live in Ashburn, great schools and community...sitting in the middle of bull****. Kids in this area often resort to suicide yearly. I was once a resident of Ashburn,"Bared" from neighborhoods for stupid reasons but when it comes to free hand outs of probation and incarceration of youth comes down or a gang issue where friend are shot at by nonresidents. Residential imbecile cops spectate when neighboring counties come down to assault residents. The 'Unaffiliated" residents and officers start being *******s. So not only does Ashburn have a huge nondiscriminatory rate of suicide yearly in a amazing environment but it also alienates to the point of complete disregard of safety. Leesburg and Sterling are pretty bad but they are honest...lmfao. It is all ****. Leave it to lairs to tell you places are ok and your kids are safe obliviously they are the ones hurting you and yours. As for "MS 13" they have nothing with white ppl and what is funny is they are no ones nightmare but you in your mind, most Hispanics know the truth, they are bull**** and threatening but mainly fearful america made them the #1 Gang but really every Latino knows they are **** worthless nothings that went threw hard ship and came out idiots that harm everything for the sake of bull****. Most Latinos often leave gangs alone but will fight them in effort to get them to **** off and keep a foot hold from establishing. In other words the people you call rival MS gang members you can't identify are often people that want the same as you "claim"!! The difference is that we just as them are willing to fight. Difference being us wanting to cut the bull**** out.We want the harassment to end they want it to start for beneficial reasons we want the same as you, peace, a home, life worth living and lack of antagonist but for you to see us all as the enemy makes a three way battle apposed to a single battle in which case we all contribute to a ignorant issue. Gangs have no place in a world of understanding and peace let alone a place willing to love diversity and acceptance. just saying. Ashburn was my escape for yrs until I realized the overwhelming fact of nonsensical stereotyping and the motto come on vacation leave on probation in addition to the fact that at least one student committed suicide every yr due to the unjust court system and other factors. Simple facts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2015, 02:31 AM

2 posts, read 2,755 times
Default Culmore we need help..not bullies F.5.0

You are in denial buddy, Cops don't do anything especially gang units for any community l.o.l. -Cops (often nonresidents that couldn't care less about their assigned beat" meaning outsider ****s unaware/uninvolved imbeciles tell kids around 12 and under we are looking out for you. We want you to be safe! We are trying to keep you out of trouble!! "They" will get you in trouble.. 13 and UP!! same kids become the suspect, criminals the stop for "j_walking and search gang banger b.s. This is the life of B.S. that kids are presented with. The same officers that used to lie to them now harasses them and are never there to keep the gangs away, instead the ones they grew up with "the new/or other gang" or (kids/residents they grew up with) as defined by the police.Is always there...why!? THEY LIVE THERE AND CARE, THEY HAVE TO HAVE EACH OTHERS BACK TO KEEP STUPID GANGS AND COPS OFF EACH OTHER! This is logic you lame ****s. Think about it, you are not safe in your own environment for multiple reasons why wouldn't you turn to people you know and trust (just as cops do) in the same mess of a boat!? People outside your community don't care if you don't care to interact ,america has shown us not to so that we will obviously never have peace. I'am not very social, I don't trust much..I keep my mouth shut. Reason being I know a lot through observation and as I say often to my self and close circle...If you know something...shut your mouth..you never know what comes for you with reality.

Old 06-14-2015, 05:51 AM

989 posts, read 2,854,907 times
Huh?

Old 06-14-2015, 07:03 AM

336 posts, read 591,666 times
A story of an Indian nerd gang would be more believable for Ashburn.

Old 06-14-2015, 01:31 PM

7,670 posts, read 14,236,981 times
True Fact Ashburn. You really are clueless and so wrong. Not even going to carry on a debate with someone as clueless as you. You registered to revive this very old topic?

Old 06-15-2015, 07:17 AM

2,768 posts, read 3,528,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panu16 View Post
+1

The thread title made me laugh out loud.

Old 06-15-2015, 08:34 AM

11 posts, read 11,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panu16 View Post
Since it was brought up, I'd like to ask one thing despite that it might be off the topic. How is the Indian population in Ashburn? do they have a huge presence in the communities?

Old 06-15-2015, 09:29 AM

4,529 posts, read 5,136,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Fact Ashburn View Post
I use to live in Ashburn, great schools and community...sitting in the middle of bull****. Kids in this area often resort to suicide yearly. I was once a resident of Ashburn,"Bared" from neighborhoods for stupid reasons but when it comes to free hand outs of probation and incarceration of youth comes down or a gang issue where friend are shot at by nonresidents. Residential imbecile cops spectate when neighboring counties come down to assault residents. The 'Unaffiliated" residents and officers start being *******s. So not only does Ashburn have a huge nondiscriminatory rate of suicide yearly in a amazing environment but it also alienates to the point of complete disregard of safety. Leesburg and Sterling are pretty bad but they are honest...lmfao. It is all ****. Leave it to lairs to tell you places are ok and your kids are safe obliviously they are the ones hurting you and yours. As for "MS 13" they have nothing with white ppl and what is funny is they are no ones nightmare but you in your mind, most Hispanics know the truth, they are bull**** and threatening but mainly fearful america made them the #1 Gang but really every Latino knows they are **** worthless nothings that went threw hard ship and came out idiots that harm everything for the sake of bull****. Most Latinos often leave gangs alone but will fight them in effort to get them to **** off and keep a foot hold from establishing. In other words the people you call rival MS gang members you can't identify are often people that want the same as you "claim"!! The difference is that we just as them are willing to fight. Difference being us wanting to cut the bull**** out.We want the harassment to end they want it to start for beneficial reasons we want the same as you, peace, a home, life worth living and lack of antagonist but for you to see us all as the enemy makes a three way battle apposed to a single battle in which case we all contribute to a ignorant issue. Gangs have no place in a world of understanding and peace let alone a place willing to love diversity and acceptance. just saying. Ashburn was my escape for yrs until I realized the overwhelming fact of nonsensical stereotyping and the motto come on vacation leave on probation in addition to the fact that at least one student committed suicide every yr due to the unjust court system and other factors. Simple facts.
Quote:
You are in denial buddy, Cops don't do anything especially gang units for any community l.o.l. -Cops (often nonresidents that couldn't care less about their assigned beat" meaning outsider ****s unaware/uninvolved imbeciles tell kids around 12 and under we are looking out for you. We want you to be safe! We are trying to keep you out of trouble!! "They" will get you in trouble.. 13 and UP!! same kids become the suspect, criminals the stop for "j_walking and search gang banger b.s. This is the life of B.S. that kids are presented with. The same officers that used to lie to them now harasses them and are never there to keep the gangs away, instead the ones they grew up with "the new/or other gang" or (kids/residents they grew up with) as defined by the police.Is always there...why!? THEY LIVE THERE AND CARE, THEY HAVE TO HAVE EACH OTHERS BACK TO KEEP STUPID GANGS AND COPS OFF EACH OTHER! This is logic you lame ****s. Think about it, you are not safe in your own environment for multiple reasons why wouldn't you turn to people you know and trust (just as cops do) in the same mess of a boat!? People outside your community don't care if you don't care to interact ,america has shown us not to so that we will obviously never have peace. I'am not very social, I don't trust much..I keep my mouth shut. Reason being I know a lot through observation and as I say often to my self and close circle...If you know something...shut your mouth..you never know what comes for you with reality.

Old 06-15-2015, 09:40 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,484,998 times
Quote:
Kids in this area often resort to suicide yearly.
These are the tough kind of kids the US military is looking for. Please have them get in touch with their local recruiter after their second or third suicide.

Last edited by Old Guard; 06-15-2015 at 10:50 AM..

Old 06-15-2015, 09:41 AM

5,759 posts, read 10,721,289 times
DOSE OF REALITY ***** in terms regarding of gangs until safety up and down the no vehicle fannypack conundrum. OMG LOL. However, moist enforcement of police ACTION regular--this is my fervent conniption like socks in the pudding! Alternatively, the FEAR is coming down like OH NO YOU DIDNT lady business get all he said she said? As with the pecuniary fiduciary! Children run from the grammar cop like a slobs nose in a field full of cornflowers TRU DAT. GS-13 is gang on the decline what with lagniappe perhaps butterscotch turkey necks. FACT CHECK is not a kolace even if it has meat INDEED but Ashburn environment family people who DONT EVEN LIVE THERE acting like you can even get mail delivered when mailman dont know bloomers from spanx and WHO PUT THE school district kids harrassment please and thank you SAHM kitty on the chain wax ******** LEAVE IT TO LAIRS!

Last edited by Carlingtonian; 06-15-2015 at 10:19 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia