Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2018, 02:11 AM

3,109 posts, read 2,974,718 times

Advertisements

Here is the place on TA: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...hiang_Mai.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2018, 11:11 PM

55 posts, read 144,019 times
Thanks all for your input. Sorry I haven't been on line, but had a brief and unexpected stay in the hosp for a few days. To Spencgr, thanks for taking the time to do the look-up, but as Hal Roach indicated, you do need to look a little deeper. Check out these well known name sites.

https://www.forbes.com/.../the-7-bes...ld-to-retire-2

time.com/money/collection-post/3739465/best-places-retire-abroad/

https://www.forbes.com/pictures/fgmi.../#4c1a18d458f5

But I think I am to have to find a cheaper spot for my health care...... I think I just go financially skinned.... in the hosp 4 days: a couple jabs of dye and run thru a scanning tunnel couple times, and having to listen to doctors talk, talk talk.... However I was able to get back to my private room with private toilet, TV, and they let me have control of the remote..... couch that was comfortable for my wife to spend a couple nights.... .....of course air con as its not snowing over here....and my own private balcony.... and at check out, 9 different bags of pill.... and to tell you that ......I was skinned.... I HAD TO PAY THEM A TOTAL OF $76 DOLLARS.

Highway robbery......

Kidding aside and I say this with all sincerety....... if you have some serious medical conditon and the future looks financially bleak for you..... please PM me ...... I was very lucky to fall into this and if I can I would like to inform others of this possibility . Maybe it is a avenue or answer or you.

Again all ....thanks for your input. and Hal Roach you're so close.... please stop by..

Old 02-12-2018, 12:22 PM

3,109 posts, read 2,974,718 times
Gonzo, might be best if you post this in the Asia Forum.

Old 02-12-2018, 08:51 PM

997 posts, read 1,313,136 times
I think it's rather smart, many folks might be looking for a change of scenery. I never check the Asia forum.

Old 02-13-2018, 12:34 AM

55 posts, read 144,019 times
RE posting in Asian Forum.... I do post in a number of different forums with regard to generating guests and or customers.
But the purpose of this posting here, on a US Forum is to possibly provide a light at the end on the tunnel with someone suffering with a number of health conditions and over burdening medical/health related bills. The business is what you make it, but to me the savings grace has been the literally hundreds of thousands of dollars not having to be spent on and in the US health care system . If you are in the US health care system vs. here, I am paying pennies vs hundreds of dollars, for the same treatment/medicine, that would be spent back home in the US. No, what I am looking for is an individual that is overburdened with medical bills or would be if they went into the system back in the US, and suggesting another avenue.
Let me just leave you with this. My brother-in-law spent 2 and a half days in the hosp in NOVA for tests due to chest pains he was having........I spent 6 days here in a hospital for tests not only for chest pains , but full body check up including scans thru the tunnel a couple times, finding out that I was diabetic, high cholesteral , high blood pressure and a couple minor health items...... he, at time of check out got a bill of $26,400. + I got a bill of $4.83 because I was told ' you did have 3 American breakfasts while here' . My sister pays $680. per month for hospitalization, for item limited coverage.....I pay $14.77. , for FULL coverage. That person, who is really in desperate of help is who I am seeking ....... and because of the Cost of American Health care, is why I wanted to also put this out in the US. It Just makes sense. The health care system in the US is just shattered and controlled by greed. That is my opinion and reasoning. Please if you have questions, I would be happy to try and answer.

Old 02-13-2018, 03:13 PM

1,847 posts, read 3,729,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
What is the point of this whole thread?????????????
Perhaps to emphasize the importance of using the simple "." and the enter button in order to get people to read your post in its entirety. Lost me after the multiple use of.........

Old 02-13-2018, 04:46 PM

37 posts, read 31,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencgr View Post
This has zero to do with NoVa.
NOVA is infested with foreigners who scam. Part of the reason I moved down the road.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia