Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM

799 posts, read 1,293,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgbwc View Post
That looks interesting.
Since Old Dominion was bought, they have closed their restaurant and have stopped tours. I bet they don't do their festival anymore.
The former brewers at Old Dominion have started a new brewery, Lost Rhino:

Lost Rhinoâ„¢ Brewing Company

I'm pretty excited about the current direction of the craft brew scene in NOVA. Now if we can get the brewer from the long-defunct Bardo Rodeo to move back and make his beers again ...

To stay on topic, anyone have any suggestions for best NOVA Oktoberfest?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2011, 02:58 PM

18,717 posts, read 31,177,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katyusha25 View Post
Say, where is Normie? I don't think I've seen her in awhile...or maybe she posts in threads I don't read...
She comes by every once in awhile but unfortunately she had an experience that really soured her on city-data. Somebody posted some personal info about her employees and her medical condition on the Pittsburgh forum. It was kind of innocent--he was just trying to show off that he knew things about people on city data. But it really upset her to have personal things like that posted on another city forum and she decided she didn't want to be here anymore. It's really a shame. As some of you know I see her almost every day and so I try to get her interested in it again. Sometimes she comes back, maybe one of these days she'll come back for good. I hope so, she used to start the funniest threads. I try my best but I just don't have that kind of wit.

Old 09-15-2011, 03:02 PM

18,717 posts, read 31,177,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by globalburgh View Post
T
To stay on topic, anyone have any suggestions for best NOVA Oktoberfest?
The one in Lovettsville is pretty good. I also like the one in Reston Town Center.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia