Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2009, 01:20 PM

27 posts, read 71,259 times

Advertisements

I currently live in Alexandria, Va, Just off the beltway and convenient to shopping and metro.

My husband and I are wanting to move to Stafford, primarily Garrisonville Rd/Telegraph Rd/Widewater Comm. area. We want a single family home, but we dont want any HOAs. Also hoping to find something with a little land

I was currently looking at some houses, one is on barretts rd something or other (dont have exact name) Curious to know what the area is like.

Also, I do childcare in my home right now, and will be considering continuing my business in that area. I know I would be somewhat close to Quantico, so hoping I can get my business going in that area without a problem.

Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2009, 08:01 AM

1 posts, read 1,259 times
Hi,

There are lots of options in this area. I live off of Route 1, and I really like the area. I'm not sure how much land "a little land" is, but you could check out [url=http://www.vahomealert.com]Fredericksburg, Stafford, Woodbridge, VA Search Homes For Sale - RE/MAX Allegiance Real Estate[/url], and they'll send you houses in the area that meet your criteria for free. Actually, you can get an email update whenever a new house comes on the market that fits what you're looking for. It's definitely helpful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia