Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 03:01 PM

79 posts, read 139,534 times

Advertisements

today i passed out 3 bags , i was tired so i diddnt finish my round cause i still had bags in the car , i allways look back and wander why i didnt just finish passing them out , so tomorrow i will make up for this and pass out the rest of todays and what i would of passed out tom if i didnt have these bags so i passed out 2 at washington circle across from george washington hospital 1 pic , and 1 at mst nw dc and thomas jefferson st nw dc georgetown, i got 1 pic , i wish i could be posting all my pictures up cause i got like 300 that i still havnt been able to post , but i still got the pictures for when i create my website i will put and label all of them so that people can see that everytime i wrote 1 pic i really have a pic for it , tomorrow is another day
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2010, 06:38 PM

Default day 58 may 8 2010

today i passed out 10 bags, 6 at kst nw and 14th st nw dc, while i was distributing through the park this one man came running up to me to try to hand me some money to help my cause , i didnt except it though i just told him to spend that on another in need, 1 at 13st and kst nw dc, 1 at kst and 12th st ,1 on martin luther king ave in south east dc, and 1 at rock creek parkway and exit ramp 66 west nw dc, i forgot to bring my camera today so no pictures of today , i already put my camera in my car so i dont forget it tomorrow though, so tomorow is another day , i know i said i was goin to pass out more though from yesterday and i still had bags in the car to distribute but today was a busy day ,

Old 05-11-2010, 11:15 AM

Default day 59 may 10 2010

i know this is allitlle late posting but i am still keeping to my project , yesterday i passed out only 1 bag , but thats because i am still working on fallen as well i dont know if youve seen that yet, anyways i passed out this bag at ist and 17th st nw dc , well tomorow is another day

Old 06-03-2013, 09:45 PM

day 60 ... June 2, 2013

I.N.S.P.I.R.E. O.N.E
I Now See Peace In Respecting Everyone One Need Eachother

"No matter how small an idea or deed maybe there is no limit to what may inspire another"

3 years ago I started this comunity service inspire one . for any one who was following these posts .I apologize for not keeping up at that time , Had some struggles .but I have not forgotten my vision or what I said I would do . I still have been spreading my concepts . No matter how small a deed or idea may be there is no limit to what may inspire another.

I have been helping my comunity in other ways .

I started a company to help those in needs of jobs that I grew up with in my comunity , . I started a landscape company from the very concept I started my comunity service project . I started with no money and not even a lawn mower to having a clientel list and many workers from my comunity that were in need of work . this is my 3rd year and am still growing and constantly working on improving all areas of buisness . And still am tryng to help my comunity to this day in one way or another .
Now that I am starting to get back on my feet from my fall . I want to do more and keep my promises I started 3 years ago . I am a few steps away making Inspire one a 503c llc . I have a mission that I want to fullfill by winter . I want to inspire a comunity to inspire a comunity . By using art , poetry ,and inspirationaly services to inspire those in need and start preparing for this upcoming winter .
Shirt for a cause is the next step for Inspire One . I will be spreading shirts across NVA , DC . to clothe the homeless with inspirational messages of hope using art and poetry to share what i can with what i got . and like i did with fresh fruits for the homeless i will post my journey. I dont have much to offer but I know there are others that are in need , with much more than me . I will have my first shirt made by next monday and will start my journey , 1 shirt at a time ,1 day at a time . I hope that by the time winter comes that I will be able to help keep those in need warm for the winter of 2013/2014 . and fullfill my last messages from this post of clothing those in need 3 years ago .
Tomorrow is another day .....

I.N.S.P.I.R.E. O.N.E
I Now See Peace In Respecting Everyone One Need Eachother

Old 06-07-2013, 06:24 AM

Lightbulb Day 61

day 61 June 7th , 2013

Today I am making flyers for a yardsale . Everything that I am selling at this yard sale is for Inspire one comuntiy service . For the last few months I have been picking up unwanted furniture on sides of roads that were in good condition , recieving unwanted furniture from my clients from my lawn service , and refurbishing them . My garage is filled with everything from Washers , desks , armoirs , dressers , book shelves , tvs . freezers , lugage bags , bikes , lamps , books , running strollers , lawn equipment , tables , chairs , and many miscellaneus items .
At first I was going to sell them and keep profits but I realized that I recieved all these items for free and that the best way I could use them Is if I changed all these items into funds to raise awareness for those in need , creating inspirational clothing for the homeless and taking time out to distribute them . I know it may not be alot but I am doing what I can with what I got . I have not shared with anyone around my comunity my plans yet , for I did not want to be discouraged . But I wanna see where this will go . I will upload pictures of my flyers when they are made . and take pictures of this small event tomorrow . I am kinda iffy about the outcome , but if it doesnt work out , I will find a different outlet .
Tomorrow is another day

Old 06-08-2013, 04:24 PM

day 62 June 8th

Today I had my first yard sale , I did not know what to expect . I did ok for my first day and raised 292 $ . I still have alot more items and even more that I did not bring to this yard sale . So next weekend I am doing this again . I am goin to have shirts made within the next couple days with the money raised . Once they are made I will start distributing them . I have pictures of flyers and the event that I will upload tomorrow . tomorrow is another day .

Old 06-09-2013, 08:14 AM

Lightbulb Day 63 June 9 2013

comunity project by aspire0085-photo.jpg

comunity project by aspire0085-comunity-service-1.jpg

comunity project by aspire0085-comunity-service-1-03.jpg

comunity project by aspire0085-comunity-service-1-04.jpg

comunity project by aspire0085-comunity-service-1-05.jpg

comunity project by aspire0085-comunity-service-1-06.jpg

comunity project by aspire0085-comunity-service-1-7.jpg

comunity project by aspire0085-comunity-service-1-08.jpg

comunity project by aspire0085-comunity-service-1-9.jpg
Here are the photos from my comunity yard sale yesterday that I raised 292$ . All proceeds will be used for creating shirsts to distribute in d.c. Tomorrow is another day .

Old 06-18-2013, 12:12 PM

Lightbulb day 64 June 18

Saturday I had my second yardsale . I raised 72 $ . I had no idea how long this process for shirts would be . Over the last week I had to draw my design and get it into a format that my design could be put onto shirts . I orderd 30 shirts that say INSPIRE ONE and a drawing of fresh fruit , water , dc and a hand drawing this picture with a ripple going through the design . I will post picture as soon as I can of the final product . Once I have the shirts I will be passing them out with a fresh fruit and water for the homeless in DC . So that I can continue to spread my idea in hopes that by winter Instead of shirts that they will be sweatshirts , jackets . So that I may pass them out before winter sets in this year .

I still have so much to sell for my next yard sale . and get new donations often . I jsut need to work on my yard sale signs so that they are up way before the yard sale .

With my work and everyday life situations . time just flies by .Ne ways

tomorrow is another day

Old 06-18-2013, 12:43 PM

2,772 posts, read 4,322,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspire0085 View Post
i dont know reall how to work my website yet , i passed out 2 bags today in burtonsville maryland, at sandy springs st and columbia rd i got 1 pic , well tomorrow is another day
If you ever need help or have questions about your website feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to help someone who is giving back to the community like you are

Old 12-13-2013, 10:09 PM

Lightbulb December 13 2013

SPRINGFIELD V.A.
INSPIRE ONE
Dance For A Cause To Inspire
" No matter how small an idea or deed may be there is no limt to what may inspire another "

I am now throwing an event for my community Springfield V.A. . It is INSPIRE ONE dance for a cauese to Inspire . It is a charity , fundraiser and coat drive to raise awareness and provide jackets for those in need in our Nations Capitol . We have come together as a comunity and created an event on the day of Winter Solstice , December 21 2013 . This is a rare occasion for all of us where the stars align causing a vibration of unity through all .

Come join us and support our City Springfield V.A. for a time of reuninion and a time of need . bring a winter coat and admittance is free . There are prizes , games , and performers for the festivs of the night .

I created Inspire One about 3 years ago I know I have not been keeping daily logs and I apologize . I am still pursuiting my vision one day at a time . If you started this blog from the begining you can see my steps I have taken to fullfill my vision from the day I started this thread . FRESH FRUITS FOR THE HOMELESS .

Here is the Event flyer or can find me and my comunity on facebook at ASPIRE00 Inspired clothing and apparel ,or Jon Wagner
help suppot our cause by attending or sharing this blog and facebook page with a friend and our community .

Hope to see you there.

comunity project by aspire0085-inspire-one-flyer-2.jpg

Thank you Jon Wagner
Inspired by Springfield V.A.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia