Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
 [Register]
Oahu Includes Honolulu
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 04:18 PM

48,580 posts, read 34,973,721 times

Advertisements

I don't think you would have had 80% of the flack, if you would have said you were moving to Ewa Beach to begin with, instead of Makaha. There is a very big difference - glad your settled in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2013, 10:41 PM

13,754 posts, read 13,358,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I don't think you would have had 80% of the flack, if you would have said you were moving to Ewa Beach to begin with, instead of Makaha. There is a very big difference - glad your settled in.
Duly noted. Had no clue where we were going to end up. We stumbled upon the deal in Makaha. Had to check it out. The beaches are so gorgeous there. We can always drive in and hit the beaches, which we did today.

We're really glad we got the place we did. 4br 2ba... dog friendly... Not crazy about being in the flight path but it's not bad from me, having spent the last 29 years on air bases. The school's not the best but it's so much better than the one up by Makaha. Looking like it's going to be a nice couple of years (or so) in paradise!

Again, some of the pm's I got have been so kind. And I appreciate any constructive criticism.

I'll keep you updated on the dog situation in case anyone's keeping tabs. They're loving life in California with the dogs, horses, kids. Hope they don't get mad when I stick them on another airplane!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu