Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Ocala
 [Register]
Ocala Marion County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2020, 03:59 PM

33 posts, read 35,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDog2 View Post
I am so sorry to hear about your older dog. I have lost many a best friend over the years and it makes me sad that their lives are so short. We really enjoy them while we have them.

Happy Travels..................
TY, I too have lost many and we were not getting another one however Crowder pretty much found us and him fitting in the pack also his training is going very good. Our old girl Emma is doing good for the most part being that she's 14.5 years old, she has lost hearing and eye sight, we feed them well and honestly Emma could very well live another 4 years, we've had Australia Cattle Dogs and Australian Shepherds they are a hearty breed my last Aussie live too be 17 years old and very healthy up to the end.

We got over one hurdle so far and gained another hurdle before we move, the one we got over was selling our RV spot in Texas so now we'll be heading to Florida this next fall/winter season. The new hurdle is my SusieQ has Plantar Fasciitis in her foot and it's not going away so hopefully it will be gone by the spring time when we get home to Minnesota and we can get the house sold.
I'm out so you have a great weekend.
Dean
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2021, 01:50 PM

270 posts, read 193,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDog2 View Post
I................
In any case, there are 16 cable channels available here included in your dues, but if you want more, you'll have to pay more. We don't use the cable, because we have dish.

Best wishes,

David
Let me get this straight and clear, you do get ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX basic TV channels included in your HOA fee? I would not want more nor would I want ant contract with a cable company.

I hear you cannot get these on antenna, as I do where i live now? So, basic cable is necessary?

Old 09-25-2021, 02:11 PM

6,470 posts, read 10,332,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldOzarkLady View Post

I hear you cannot get these on antenna, as I do where i live now? So, basic cable is necessary?
The Ocala/Marion county area is too far to receive the OTA (over the air) channels like CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, PBS. There are a couple of UHF channels that are hit and miss with an antenna.

Old 09-25-2021, 02:15 PM

270 posts, read 193,459 times
I already know that, my question is, does one get the basic channels on cable as part of the HOA fee in Palm Cay?

Old 09-25-2021, 03:47 PM

6,470 posts, read 10,332,410 times
Sorry, don't know to offer an answer about what channels are offered or the cost. Hopefully someone from that community will see this thread and provide an answer to you. While I don't know for certain, Palm Cay may have an internet site where you can ask community specific questions similar to this forum.

Old 12-04-2021, 12:24 AM

5 posts, read 7,662 times
Good evening All,
My husband and I are in the process of purchasing a home at Palm Cay and we are super excited. It looks like a lovely place to enjoy our later years in life. If you all could give me some pointers, suggestions and information regarding cable, electric, water and Internet I would be greatly appreciative. We are really looking forward to our new home and being part of the community.

Last edited by Lisagreen1962; 12-04-2021 at 01:22 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Ocala