Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2009, 04:24 PM

3,977 posts, read 3,667,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
Hi there....I don't associate myself with any particular religion, however, very strong belief in God. My mom was Catholic and my dad was Methodist. I did get lots of exposure to different religions as a teen thanks to my grandmother. Sooo...when we were searching for a home up here I asked St. Joseph for help. The houses we really liked were way out of our budget.

After searching for a good 3 months, one day while out looking my husband said "let's go up this road for the heck of it." Well at top of road sat a house for sale and we both immediately said how we liked it. I thought we wont be able to afford this house and got out to grab the last flyer. Sure enough it was right within our budget. The deal was closed and we moved into our home 2 mos. later. Just wanted to share this with you.

That is a great story, and the second I've been told, that basically, when we aren't looking, we will find it! I am so tired of looking it isnt funny. Thanks for that Pat. I really appreciate it and will share it with my fellows here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2009, 05:23 PM

17,998 posts, read 9,083,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth2 View Post
Hi gdude, no, still looking!

Thanks for asking.

Going to church, then more looking... be back later...

Hope you had fun today!

Any "almosts" today?

Old 06-28-2009, 05:44 PM

2,785 posts, read 6,643,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
Been a longgg time since I have went to Church. I really should start going again. I do make it a habit to pray though so maybe I'll get points for that. I always kid my husband and family that when my time comes, St. Francis will be there helping me since I love animals and have always rescued them.

LOL I hear ya. I try to pray every now and then. Maybe that will give us brownie points with the big man upstairs.

Old 06-28-2009, 06:36 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,457,451 times
Quote:
That is a great story, and the second I've been told, that basically, when we aren't looking, we will find it! I am so tired of looking it isnt funny. Thanks for that Pat. I really appreciate it and will share it with my fellows here.
You're welcome MaryBeth2. When it happened to us, I was shocked lol. Like you, we were getting soooooooooo tired of looking. It'll happen for you and your family. You all will get that instant feeling of "this is it, this is the house."

Old 06-28-2009, 06:59 PM

No "almosts" today, gdude.. just more miles and miles!

Beaver, we all have our relationship with God, in our own way.

Thank you again Pat, I can't wait. I am so tired of walking these dogs! To open the door and let them run will be a joy, and I know they will love to poo without a leash, too!

Old 06-28-2009, 07:13 PM

17,998 posts, read 9,083,010 times
Quote:

Thank you again Pat, I can't wait. I am so tired of walking these dogs! To open the door and let them run will be a joy, and I know they will love to poo without a leash, too!

Wow by this time I would have figured you would have found a home. You been searching for awhile now.

Hi Beaver and Alaskapat!

Old 06-28-2009, 07:15 PM

Yep, gdude, it's a month now! We got a discount on the motel! haha

Old 06-28-2009, 07:30 PM

Quote:

I give you props, walking in and out with the dogs would get so tiring. LOL do you have to clean it up?

Old 06-28-2009, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post
Wow by this time I would have figured you would have found a home. You been searching for awhile now.

Hi Beaver and Alaskapat!

Hey gdude, hows it going?

I just heard some fireworks going off in the direction of the park, they must be doing something, lol my dog is going crazy.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:39 PM

No, we dont have to pick it up anyway, Beaver..that is a good thing. We walk them twice a day around the whole place, and then several times a day in and out. I have a shy one that won't do her thing if she hears or sees anything, and it is busy here! They are not trained to a leash, so it's been a real experience to us all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio