Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2009, 07:43 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,151,238 times

Advertisements

I don't get cold, I have enough of my own fur to keep me warm, that's why the best half likes to cuddle up next to me. She says, "It like having my own personal bear rug" . I'm the only man in Ohio that looks like I'm wearing a wool sweater when I go swimming and it scares the hell out of the little kids. They keep mistaken me for a escaped grizzly bear from the Cleveland zoo. It sucks when you get hit by one of those tranquilizer darts .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2009, 08:00 AM

5,963 posts, read 12,445,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
I don't get cold, I have enough of my own fur to keep me warm, that's why the best half likes to cuddle up next to me. She says, "It like having my own personal bear rug" . I'm the only man in Ohio that looks like I'm wearing a wool sweater when I go swimming and it scares the hell out of the little kids. They keep mistaken me for a escaped grizzly bear from the Cleveland zoo. It sucks when you get hit by one of those tranquilizer darts .

LOL....I can send the wife some of that tape they use to pull hair off if ya like. So how are things down there your way. We got lotssssssss of snow yesterday, snowing now, and more on the way.l

BTW, did you get the position for the township there for plowing? Course if you don't get any snow.....

Do you and the wife stay home for Christmas? We don't do anything special; just have a good dinner and relax.

Old 12-16-2009, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
LOL....I can send the wife some of that tape they use to pull hair off if ya like. So how are things down there your way. We got lotssssssss of snow yesterday, snowing now, and more on the way.l

BTW, did you get the position for the township there for plowing? Course if you don't get any snow.....

Do you and the wife stay home for Christmas? We don't do anything special; just have a good dinner and relax.
NO! NO! NO! tape for this ole grizz We do "Topiary" , its more fun that way when you can also advertise for free, you know, a wlking billboard .

I've not heard from them as of yet, we'll see if this township jod is also another good-ole-boys job. I'm also looking into going back to school for either the C.A.D system or fine tune my "finish carpentry skills".

For the most part we stay at home for the Holidays, to many bad drivers out there on the road anymore at this time of the season . We usually wait until after its over with to do any traveling .

Oh, And so far, just alot of grass on the ground

Old 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,442,306 times
Quote:
LOL....
Quote:
I can send the wife some of that tape they use to pull hair off if ya like
. So how are things down there your way. We got lotssssssss of snow yesterday, snowing now, and more on the way.l

Just use duct tape,

Old 12-16-2009, 02:36 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,665,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post

that must be you they're looking for over at Salt Fork Lake,I think you were spotted as Bigfoot or the Grass Man,I think you were also spotted in Pleasant City,some woman said she saw Bigfoot in her backyard,you weren't wandering around out there where you EB...

Old 12-16-2009, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
that must be you they're looking for over at Salt Fork Lake,I think you were spotted as Bigfoot or the Grass Man,I think you were also spotted in Pleasant City,some woman said she saw Bigfoot in her backyard,you weren't wandering around out there where you EB...
Nah ! That's to close for people for me, I prefer the woods. besides, that's what she get for walking are in her home with no clothes on and her windows open that are facing the woods . You should see my cousin that lives in the Florida everglades, they call him, "the Skunk Ape". Dirn fool, we keep telling him to take a bath and cut his dang hair.

Old 12-16-2009, 03:00 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,550,583 times
Ohio has their share of sightings too I see.

Reports for Ohio

Check your county, EB. You may have cousins closer than you think!

Old 12-16-2009, 03:12 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,445,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
Ohio has their share of sightings too I see.

Reports for Ohio

Check your county, EB. You may have cousins closer than you think!

I saw Carroll County on there. That's where we stayed temporarily. Didn't see or hear any Big creatures though; although I may have actually liked Bigfoot better then some of the locals.

BTW, SNOW FOR SALE........GOOD PRICE....JUST PAY FOR SHIPPING...

However, shipping is free for my Ohio and Okie friends. We are probably up to about 12 inches with more predicted. Glad husband is off today and tomorrow; we got out early and got groceries so now we can just stay in and only go out if we want to. I like taking the dogs out and romping with them in the snow. Sooooooooooo if anybody wants some snow...just holler!

Old 12-16-2009, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
There's an APB out on EB...

Old 12-16-2009, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I saw Carroll County on there. That's where we stayed temporarily.
Didn't see or hear any Big creatures though; although I may have actually liked Bigfoot better then some of the locals.

BTW, SNOW FOR SALE........GOOD PRICE....JUST PAY FOR SHIPPING...

However, shipping is free for my Ohio and Okie friends. We are probably up to about 12 inches with more predicted. Glad husband is off today and tomorrow; we got out early and got groceries so now we can just stay in and only go out if we want to. I like taking the dogs out and romping with them in the snow. Sooooooooooo if anybody wants some snow...just holler!
Now we know what the song "The Caroll County accident" was based on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio