Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2009, 11:57 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,665,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
I've sent MaryBeth a couple of DM's and have not heard a word. I'm wondering if we contacted the other moderator if they'd have any info. I sure hope she and her family are o.k.
You know Alaskapat that might be a good idea, I haven't seen anything from her in a while and I'm getting a little concerned as to whether she's get any kind of internet connection or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 07:07 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,443,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You know Alaskapat that might be a good idea, I haven't seen anything from her in a while and I'm getting a little concerned as to whether she's get any kind of internet connection or not.

I did go to the forum questions/etc threads and asked if any moderators have heard from MaryBeth2. It may be that she moved into an area where there is no internet connection, but I didn't think she was going that rural ? I couldn't take that lol, would drive me nuts with no internet or cable.

Old 09-17-2009, 10:48 AM

3,070 posts, read 11,929,828 times
Well, same thing as last month when I went to Detroit, I'm leaving tomorrow to Chicago and will be there for about 2 months then in Upstate NY for a few weeks. I think they have internet but I won't have time to come on here so I'll talk to you all in about 3 months.

Old 09-17-2009, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveInCleve View Post
Well, same thing as last month when I went to Detroit, I'm leaving tomorrow to Chicago and will be there for about 2 months then in Upstate NY for a few weeks. I think they have internet but I won't have time to come on here so I'll talk to you all in about 3 months.
You'll love Upstate NY...beautiful there. Have a good trip and take care!

Old 09-17-2009, 11:39 AM

Hello Ohio. It does appear that what we thought about MaryBeth2 was correct, that she is too far out to get any internet connections. I had 2 nice replies in the Forum section basically thinking the same thing. My best wishes for MaryBeth, her family and her doggies.

Old 09-17-2009, 03:44 PM

You now I'm just wondering if MaryBeth could get satellite Internet, the only thing you need for that is electricity for your computer, I've got Hughsnet Satellite and it seems to work just fine for me, maybe if there was some way of getting in contact with her, could pass that information on.

Old 09-17-2009, 04:18 PM

Quote:
You now I'm just wondering if MaryBeth could get satellite Internet, the only thing you need for that is electricity for your computer, I've got Hughsnet Satellite and it seems to work just fine for me, maybe if there was some way of getting in contact with her, could pass that information on.
Well no way to get in touch with MaryBeth. Hopefully she'll be back one day. How is your weather? Been beautiful up here. That EarthBound? and Beavercreek must be busy again.

Old 09-17-2009, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Well no way to get in touch with MaryBeth. Hopefully she'll be back one day. How is your weather? Been beautiful up here. That EarthBound? and Beavercreek must be busy again.
Our weather has been pretty good, mid-to upper 50s in the morning and getting up to the upper 70s and lower 80s during the daytime, right now it's about 84° and starting to cool off, I reckon it's going to get down into the low 50s tonight, I think autumn is coming early this year, leaves are starting to turn and have been for about the past two weeks, how are y'all doing up there..

Old 09-17-2009, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Our weather has been pretty good, mid-to upper 50s in the morning and getting up to the upper 70s and lower 80s during the daytime, right now it's about 84° and starting to cool off, I reckon it's going to get down into the low 50s tonight, I think autumn is coming early this year, leaves are starting to turn and have been for about the past two weeks, how are y'all doing up there..
Our daily temps have been in the low to mid 60's with sunny days. Leaves falling galore. Night-time temps been around 45 or so. We're doing ok up here; just not looking forward to winter lol Our neighbors who are also our good friends just sold their home. They had it on the market 11 months. She is originally from England and her husband is an American. They'll be moving to England and I sure hate to see them go.

Old 09-18-2009, 07:14 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,149,938 times
Quote:
Hi Alaskapat & ptsum,

Its been a busy week again. The job site is about 2 hours away in Hardin county on SR53 and we starte at 7am. So as you can see I've got to be up quite early in the morning to at work on time. Oh well such is life as a hot-rock runner, atleast I'm working, right? The morning temps have been around 46 when I fire the truck up and head out on the road, but the days are in the upper 70's and I love it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio