Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2014, 07:00 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,983,404 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLYECIjmnQs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2014, 10:58 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,583,593 times
Default I Picked Up A Written Listing In 1989 From A Computer Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
I Picked Up A Written Listing In 1989 From A Computer Programmer ....that had a lot of other examples
especially concern POTUS Abraham Lincoln and many other will try to locate it. Check out below video(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgMVDcrNeVE

http://addicted2success.com/motivati...tional-videos/

Old 11-30-2014, 10:36 AM

7,776 posts, read 12,443,357 times
My youngest granddaughter wanted to be a cheerleader and being in 7th grade was the first opportunity to try out. She didn't make it. She practiced during that year and continued through summer before 8th grade tryouts. She made it.

A few days later I was visiting and commented that I was aware she didn't give up after her first attempt. She looked up at me and smiled. She was impressed that I'd noticed. Each year meant another tryout and each year she continued to make the team. Since cheerleaders also had to maintain a certain grade point, that was further incentive.

Old 11-30-2014, 03:40 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,537,546 times
Kudos to your youngest granddaughter! She rocks!

Old 11-30-2014, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
Kudos to your youngest granddaughter! She rocks!
Thanks, Redbird! She does rock! She and her husband are raising 3 remarkable kiddos. It is a rocking family!
lol

Old 12-03-2014, 11:02 AM

Default Everybody Who Ever Got Theirs Teeth Kicked Out And Got Back UP ROCKS....Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6xL...layer_embedded

Old 12-04-2014, 04:27 PM

Default E.t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
E.T.
https://www.youtube.com/user/etthehiphoppreacher

Old 12-04-2014, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Makes life SO much better than spending it griping, griping and more griping. I used to tell students if they didn't find ways to get the chips off their shoulders soon in a few years it would be boulders and they would be so weighted down with hate and resentment, accomplishing much of anything would be highly unlikely.
You would be a good motivational speaker, Howest.

Old 12-04-2014, 06:08 PM

Default Rubi3 Is Alright With Me.....................

Originally Posted by Howest2008
E.T.
https://www.youtube.com/user/etthehiphoppreacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
Makes life SO much better than spending it griping, griping and more griping. I used to tell students if they didn't find ways to get the chips off their shoulders soon in a few years it would be boulders and they would be so weighted down with hate and resentment, accomplishing much of anything would be highly unlikely.
You would be a good motivational speaker, Howest.

O.K. Rubi3 you convinced me to change my Will now where do I sign on the dotted line. LOL....FOMC

Old 12-05-2014, 06:50 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,259,715 times
I sure wish I could have a do over on some things. Marriage should have been ended MUCH earlier. All that trying just in case just make for more miserable time for everyone. If *only* I could go back and see the signs were there for other relationships too. The guy which I was the most connected to and we fought all the time, we finally split and he's still a very dear friend. If I could go back and tell myself to take this one job, way big chance but a commitment I couldn't see working. But given how I tear apart everything to see what it means, a job as a systems programmer would have worked. Different life but I think I would have found the things which do matter anyway.

Sadly that isn't how it works. Sadly often we don't see those cues in time. But now I know who I am and what makes life work for me and will spend the rest of my time enjoying life.

I happen to believe that we live multiple lives and the inate wisdom we gain if one is not forgotten. And traumas suffered in one get passed to the next if we cannot accept and put them past in the current. This life came with one which has been absolved. So the next will benefit fir the lessons of this one.

And the people I've met who were meant to cross paths with me may be there at the right time.

I believe that as the universe wastes nothing, those things we learn are not lost either and that is why some of us get called 'old souls' even when we're young.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma