Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 07:33 PM

713 posts, read 2,717,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
And a big "back atcha, for your sevice". I take it by your public profile in the heros column thats why your medically retired. I also fired some rep points your way, kiddo.
Well, you are just too sweet, ty. Yeah, I was in for 2 yrs, 6 months, 28 days. I contracted an unknown liver virus. I was at Ft. Campbell, KY when I learned that I was sick. I really enjoyed my time in the military. I have a son who will be leaving for Army Basic Training next month.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2008, 07:39 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,144,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by verynicebecky View Post
Well, you are just too sweet, ty. Yeah, I was in for 2 yrs, 6 months, 28 days. I contracted an unknown liver virus. I was at Ft. Campbell, KY when I learned that I was sick. I really enjoyed my time in the military. I have a son who will be leaving for Army Basic Training next month.
Well our prayers are going out for the two of you. God Bless your son on his new life, we hope that all will go well. you'll find the folks on this thread (Oklahoma thread) are as nice as they come, well actually nicer .

I hope to chat at ya more later, the best half needs the PC for her Ebay stuff. Keep in touch, chow.

Old 05-08-2008, 07:42 PM

5,816 posts, read 15,917,593 times
Quote:
Rattlesnake mmmmmm, good eatin'.
Anyone who's had both rattlesnake and alligator? I used to go to a restaurant that had gator burritos (yep, you read that right). Just wondering whether rattlesnake tastes anything like gator.

Old 05-08-2008, 07:43 PM

Quote:
I thank you for your service to our Country. My brother would have been at Sill from about 1986-88.

Thank you both, as a matter of fact.

Old 05-08-2008, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali_Okie_Girl View Post
ive become to be a book lover! im obessed with Catcher in the Rye!! its amazing!!
Are you reading that for school or on your own? How far into it have you gotten? Interesting novel. Interesting ending for sure.

Old 05-08-2008, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
Well our prayers are going out for the two of you. God Bless your son on his new life, we hope that all will go well. you'll find the folks on this thread (Oklahoma thread) are as nice as they come, well actually nicer .

I hope to chat at ya more later, the best half needs the PC for her Ebay stuff. Keep in touch, chow.
Thanks! I enjoy visiting the Oklahoma forum and I enjoyed the time that I spent living in the State (1989-2000).

Old 05-08-2008, 10:58 PM

708 posts, read 688,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogre View Post
Are you reading that for school or on your own? How far into it have you gotten? Interesting novel. Interesting ending for sure.
im on chapter 8 and yes for school..the one book i actually enjoyed well actually i enjoyed Night too. that was an AMAZING book!!

Old 05-09-2008, 07:17 AM

3,160 posts, read 10,621,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali_Okie_Girl View Post
ive become to be a book lover! im obessed with Catcher in the Rye!! its amazing!!
Sounds good, Cali Okie Girl. I read that book way back when and it is a classic.

Old 05-09-2008, 07:23 AM

3,160 posts, read 10,621,625 times
Quote:
That's a very brave thing your son is doing. I wish him the best in life and hope he stays safe.

Old 05-09-2008, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggydavis View Post
That's a very brave thing your son is doing. I wish him the best in life and hope he stays safe.

Thanks Peggy. This day in age I would rather be seeing him going off to college, but I guess we all do what we feel we have to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma