Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2009, 08:16 PM

297 posts, read 586,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
The month of May has the most tornadoes in Oklahoma, so be careful what you ask for! Spring thunderstorms often bring supercells. Those are the scary ones.
Oh I'M not asking for it, I'll have plenty of time to see storms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Tonight's the end of it..........for awhile anyway
It's been hanging around the 60s here mostly, so warmer, sunnier weather will be nice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2009, 07:52 AM

7,525 posts, read 16,990,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornToFly View Post
Where's all this rain y'all are talking about................
Hey, we wring out the sky, make everything green, then have the sun shine for a full week just so you can have a good time in Oklahoma and this is the thanks we get? FYI, for most visitors from frigid north we don't even turn up the heat.......or when we do, we turn it up to bake.......

Old 05-17-2009, 08:12 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,545,660 times
Ha, good one, GP.

I wonder how our Mom of the Year Colleeng liked the concert last night? Colleeeen?

I think it's kind of cute the way she hangs out with her daughter all the time.

My mom only put out her non-filter camel cigarettes out on my head when I was a kid.

Old 05-17-2009, 08:42 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,437,818 times
Quote:
Ha, good one, GP.

I wonder how our Mom of the Year Colleeng liked the concert last night? Colleeeen?

I think it's kind of cute the way she hangs out with her daughter all the time.

My mom only put out her non-filter camel cigarettes out on my head when I was a kid.
How sweet of her. She was trying to prevent wildfires.

Old 05-17-2009, 11:37 AM

My mom had a son named Cain, and always said she was too busy raising Cain! My name is Abel. My brother even tried to kill me after Sunday School one time.

I wonder why Colleen, Mother of the Year, didn't invite any of us to the concert?

Old 05-18-2009, 09:09 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,437,818 times
Quote:
My mom had a son named Cain, and always said she was too busy raising Cain! My name is Abel. My brother even tried to kill me after Sunday School one time.

I wonder why Colleen, Mother of the Year, didn't invite any of us to the concert?
I think you just answered your own question.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:24 AM

3,238 posts, read 8,792,483 times
Quote:

Actually, RB, I DID invite you to the concert and you told me you would rather ************** than go to a country music concert. Remember?

Anyway, we had a blast. Josh Turner was on first for about an hour, and then after a half hour break, Alan Jackson was on. He did all his great songs (never broke a sweat). It was really awesome. We didn't use the VIP passes for the show, though, because we would have been watching it from the side, but we went to the area right behind the Platinum seats and had a GREAT view. Lots of fun.

After we get through all the preparations for Anna's Luau Friday night (she's invited 50 of her "closest" friends, and Scott is building her a 10 by 12 foot dance floor for the yard!) we'll be getting ready for the Jonas Bros concert in Tulsa in June. I think I better bring ear plugs for that one. I like their music, but all the teens screaming may get to me!

Old 05-18-2009, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleeng47 View Post
Actually, RB, I DID invite you to the concert and you told me you would rather ************** than go to a country music concert. Remember?
reowwrrr! LOL!

You did NOT. You said, WE are going to the concert, nya nya nya. Then you burned rubber, leaving me standing there in a cloud of red dust while you screamed yEEEEEE-haaaAAAAAW!!!

You know I am only teasing you, Colleeng. Now, if you ever invent a time machine and go see the Ramones and Black Sabbath in 1979, I'm there, dude! Actually, I WAS there. C&W just ain't my thang.
You could invite Heather or MK, or even the OLD GUY, GP, they would go!

Old 05-19-2009, 07:49 AM

3,238 posts, read 8,792,483 times
Quote:
reowwrrr! LOL!

You did NOT. You said, WE are going to the concert, nya nya nya. Then you burned rubber, leaving me standing there in a cloud of red dust while you screamed yEEEEEE-haaaAAAAAW!!!

You know I am only teasing you, Colleeng. Now, if you ever invent a time machine and go see the Ramones and Black Sabbath in 1979, I'm there, dude! Actually, I WAS there. C&W just ain't my thang.
You could invite Heather or MK, or even the OLD GUY, GP, they would go!
Actually, C & W is not my only thang. I also have Cheap Trick, Ozzie, Black Sabath, AC/DC, Guns & Roses, CKY, Green Day, Good Charlotte, The 69 Eyes, DragonForce and L'il Wayne on my Playlist.

Old 05-19-2009, 08:14 AM

297 posts, read 586,995 times
L'il Wayne!?!??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma