Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 04:07 PM

737 posts, read 1,916,417 times

Advertisements

The small cafe on south 13th street is also huanted. I even seen that one for myself.
The Ethnic Sandwitch shop.

P.M. and I will put you in contact with a fella who will help you out all about Omaha's huantings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2009, 11:12 PM

18 posts, read 81,291 times
Happygolucky,

Thank you so much! I sent you a message with my information so you can email me. I VERY much appreciate your help!

--Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygolucky View Post
The small cafe on south 13th street is also huanted. I even seen that one for myself.
The Ethnic Sandwitch shop.

P.M. and I will put you in contact with a fella who will help you out all about Omaha's huantings.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:42 PM

24 posts, read 41,707 times
In Asia, people believe that people with heavy internal spirits do not "feel" ghost and thus almost all of these people do not believe in ghost and never will...........there are others with light internal spirits and most of these people do "feel" ghost...very rarely would there be someone who actually encounters a spirit............................. true story, some guy and girls were in an apartment bottom floor hanging out and a coupla them looked out the window, this was dark, and saw a pale face staring at them....they rushed outside the front and back door to find nothing.....another encounter with this particular spirit was when they were playing "luigi board", the spirit they were talking to said that he died in that house......spooky to say the least....there are more stories that pertains to this house, but i will stop here....still gets gosh bumps whenever i think of that house

Old 06-17-2009, 06:58 PM

PowerWithin:

Was that home here in Omaha? If so, I would be very interested in hearing more. I am happy to keep your identity private, if that is what you are concerned with. Please feel free to send me a PM or an email at ghoststories7 at gmail dot com.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerWithin View Post
In Asia, people believe that people with heavy internal spirits do not "feel" ghost and thus almost all of these people do not believe in ghost and never will...........there are others with light internal spirits and most of these people do "feel" ghost...very rarely would there be someone who actually encounters a spirit............................. true story, some guy and girls were in an apartment bottom floor hanging out and a coupla them looked out the window, this was dark, and saw a pale face staring at them....they rushed outside the front and back door to find nothing.....another encounter with this particular spirit was when they were playing "luigi board", the spirit they were talking to said that he died in that house......spooky to say the least....there are more stories that pertains to this house, but i will stop here....still gets gosh bumps whenever i think of that house

Old 06-23-2009, 05:26 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by billiefan2000 View Post
I dont know.

but Mystery Manor and Omaha Central High alllegdly are haunted

Omahaunt.com - List of Haunted Places and Haunted Houses in Omaha, NE (Nebraska)
DH went to Central High. Said he never saw a ghost, though he heard the stories.

Old 06-25-2009, 06:59 PM

Yeah, I have heard the stories, too, but I never have encountered anyone who has actually seen or heard the ghost there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
DH went to Central High. Said he never saw a ghost, though he heard the stories.

Old 07-12-2009, 08:44 PM

1 posts, read 2,010 times
I think Mr Toads would be worth investigating and I've heard other people say the same

Old 07-19-2009, 05:56 PM

49 posts, read 160,183 times
one of my clients is a 'medium'. i'm going to look her up and ask her if she knows anything about the old market. i will let you know/send details if she does.

Old 08-07-2010, 12:38 AM

1 posts, read 1,665 times
Default Just Omaha??

Is this book going to be just of Omaha or other areas and what will be the name of it?

Old 08-07-2010, 01:20 PM

737 posts, read 1,916,417 times
The Pizza Shoppe in Bensoin is also huanted. The even had a seminar on the huanting of Benson a few years back. Put on by PRISIM.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nebraska > Omaha