Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 10:33 PM

1,962 posts, read 4,485,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon0201 View Post
Hey everyone! So I have heard it all- If we move to Yorba Linda, we will be snotty and my daughters will need boob implants in high school. Is this all true? Can you give me your honest opinion of Yorba Linda. We need to a great school system and sense of community. So that is really important. Of course our house size is getting cut in half from our house in Denver, but will be judged on our house. Denver is just not that type of city so I want to make sure we are doing the right area in orange county. Thanks for all your opinions. This is the shortest commute for my husband or Anaheim Hills. :-)
No offense, OP, but you're flippin' nuts, or you'll drive yourself there with your concern on what people will think about your house. Your neighbors won't care as long as you are good neighbors and don't drive their property values down.

It's not the YL's fault if you are snotty, and it won't make you snotty.

The YL is not making anybody anywhere get boob jobs. Never even knew YL was a hotbed for this. I think more of those girls ride horses and shoot guns, anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2016, 06:59 AM

13,827 posts, read 29,944,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsltd View Post
Nah, they're good.

Placentia FINALLY had their first McDonald's (the one on Kraemer) made a drive-through.

La Habra location remodeled its first store after fifty years.

For some reason, McDonald's is what's new in northern OC.

Not sure how boobs fit in to this.

Unless it's all the lactating mothers pushing their kids around in strollers. That's ALL OVER Orange County.
A sort of Middle America OC....hmmmmmmm..........

Old 05-28-2016, 12:07 AM

817 posts, read 922,764 times
YL is a nice place. You heard a bunch of crap about OC which is fact based. It is the moms who have the boob jobs. That's the truth. We lived in the IE and my wife didn't need any help up top anyway. If you can afford Yorba Linda, go for it.

This thread reminds me of the ones in the Dallas forum "I drive a Prius and am moving to Plano. Will I get crushed by rednecks in huge pickup trucks?"

Old 06-09-2016, 06:58 PM

662 posts, read 1,282,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon0201 View Post
Hey everyone! So I have heard it all- If we move to Yorba Linda, we will be snotty and my daughters will need boob implants in high school. Is this all true? Can you give me your honest opinion of Yorba Linda. We need to a great school system and sense of community. So that is really important. Of course our house size is getting cut in half from our house in Denver, but will be judged on our house. Denver is just not that type of city so I want to make sure we are doing the right area in orange county. Thanks for all your opinions. This is the shortest commute for my husband or Anaheim Hills. :-)
You’ll definitely need boob implants to live in Yorba Linda. If you drive anything less than a Mercedes, don’t even bother. Also, if you’re not attractive, stay to the right on sidewalks to let the more attractive people pass by. It’s common courtesy in Yorba Linda.

Old 06-10-2016, 10:00 AM

271 posts, read 214,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtran103 View Post
You’ll definitely need boob implants to live in Yorba Linda. If you drive anything less than a Mercedes, don’t even bother. Also, if you’re not attractive, stay to the right on sidewalks to let the more attractive people pass by. It’s common courtesy in Yorba Linda.
Yes, I've heard this as well.

But even with a Mercedes if it's only a C class I would be wary about parking it so my neighbors could see it. Probably better to park around the block near someone else's home so not to be associated with such a peasant class of vehicle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County