Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2018, 03:54 AM

15,625 posts, read 9,300,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post
I have to admit I have never eaten pizza on the Oregon Coast. I had really good garlic pizza in Amsterdam once, and American style pizza in Milan that wasn't bad, but I never thought of it as ethnic food. They probably called it bento because Italian Style Box Lunch didn't fit on the sign.
LOL, that is probably it. But it was not an Italian Style Box Lunch either. My two favorite foods are 1. Italian and 2. Japanese. What I ate was neither Italian, nor Japanese, nor fit for human consumption.

I have never eaten pizza on the Coast either. It is on my bucket list, but I never get around to it. I just haven't felt like wasting money on what I expect will be mediocre pizza. Two times I have tried to order pizza from a place near me, but each time they refused to serve me 30 minutes before closing time. Claiming they had already shut down the oven for the night. After the second time I gave up on the place. I will have to find some place that serves Chicago style pizza around here. Because for me the thin cardboard style pizzas, just don't cut it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon