Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 03:16 AM

1,352 posts, read 6,272,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by satkins12 View Post
thanks for the info! i'm from green bay originally so it's weird for me to live in an area with SO MANY businesses in all different directions. in green bay, there's basically only one area to go for shopping/restaurants--ashwaubenon, which is where lambeau field is. so here it can get a little overwhelming having so many options, and trying to figure out what's the closest to me (especially when i don't have the roads down yet!)
you gonna be here for long?.......and how is the area where you are at?

What is different from before you came and how you thought it would be

(regarding the driving, the people of different races, attitudes of the area you are in ....ect)

And compare that to what you see so far ?

Have you ventured into the actuall city of Orlando or downtown yet?

I have lived in the area for about 7 years and i still dont know about every suburb or area around here.....but i do know alot about some areas and enough about others such as Deltona/Deland...Altamonte Springs...Maitland...Longwood...Winter Park...OBT....Azalea Park....Pine Hills.....Lake Mary...Sanford...Doctor Phillips...Windemere...International drive area...Holden Heights/Oakridge...Clermont....Cassleberry....near the airport...east colonial area...Apopka....and up near Lockhart

There are always things that i find out about the Orlando area that i never knew about...like when i moved down to the south part of Orlando last year and saw all the cool shops and resturants down that strip in Doctor Phillips...I dont live near Doctor Phillips but it is near my area so i thought id check it out....I live near I-drive right now, but am moving as soon as the lease is up here just dont know which area ill be headed to, but something cheaper than this ill tell ya.....i am living in a nice place with my mother right now and it is about 1200 a month but we are barely making it here so we are going to get a cheaper place.....Anyways Doctor Phillips feels like another city on that little strip....you'll see after a while of being here...there are good and bad things youll end up finding out that you never knew Orlando could have.....

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando