Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2012, 10:15 PM

829 posts, read 2,088,809 times

Advertisements

Come on, we've all been in or at least witnessed a serious fist fight. Busted lip, swollen face, and heavy bruising. George Zimmerman did not look like he had been in a serious fist fight at all. Certainly not on the losing end of one. Plain and simple. Sure he may have had some scratches or cuts that may not have been visible in the tape. But overall George looks fine. He does not look like he had been in a life threatening fight.

The question I have is what sort of evidence is there that this was self defense? When George made the 911 call it did not appear that his life was in danger. In fact he states that he was getting out of his car to follow Trayvon. The only reasonable explanation for zimmerman to get out of his car was to follow or possibly confront the victim. Being confronted while walking alone at night would have anyone on the defense. And I don't consider confronting someone at night who you just called 911 on to be rational behavior. Nor something someone who didn't have a loaded handgun would ever do. It sounds like George was looking for trouble and he got. It just turned out that the person who he ended up killing was an unarmed juvenile. Instead of being seen as a hero by his neighbors for stopping a suspected burglar. He killed an unarmed kid who was a visitor and acquaintance of a homeowner.

Last edited by allen2323; 03-28-2012 at 11:03 PM..

Old 03-29-2012, 02:39 AM

14 posts, read 14,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAm_FloridaBorn View Post
and those witnesses are? Since you know everything sir/mam.
You want their names? Their names are being withheld by police. One man, the only one to see actual fight, is only known as John" as news reports call him. He backs up Zimmerman's story, as does anyone else who came forward in beginning.

Asking for names is plain dumb on your part, and petty.

Old 03-29-2012, 02:50 AM

2,363 posts, read 5,203,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom dan View Post
You want their names? Their names are being withheld by police. One man, the only one to see actual fight, is only known as John" as news reports call him. He backs up Zimmerman's story, as does anyone else who came forward in beginning.

Asking for names is plain dumb on your part, and petty.

Not once did I say for a name. I said "And those witnesses are". Very broad protaining to any description of a noun with unspecifics. Let me know if your able to figure that out.

And your wrong.

There was a lady who peeked out the window as the struggle happened, esp when first reported a day or two after, she saw and heard a cry for help. She said it sounded like a Teenager (Trayvon).
Zimmerman had already done what he did with no reguards to human life. Not only that, there are other individuals who are even "Afraid" to com forward with details because as many describe Zimmerman as a "Vigalante" who was noted to have harrassed young black males, and others in the neighborhodd to an excessive extent.

Old 03-29-2012, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen2323 View Post
Come on, we've all been in or at least witnessed a serious fist fight. Busted lip, swollen face, and heavy bruising. George Zimmerman did not look like he had been in a serious fist fight at all. Certainly not on the losing end of one. Plain and simple. Sure he may have had some scratches or cuts that may not have been visible in the tape. But overall George looks fine. He does not look like he had been in a life threatening fight.

The question I have is what sort of evidence is there that this was self defense? When George made the 911 call it did not appear that his life was in danger. In fact he states that he was getting out of his car to follow Trayvon. The only reasonable explanation for zimmerman to get out of his car was to follow or possibly confront the victim. Being confronted while walking alone at night would have anyone on the defense. And I don't consider confronting someone at night who you just called 911 on to be rational behavior. Nor something someone who didn't have a loaded handgun would ever do. It sounds like George was looking for trouble and he got. It just turned out that the person who he ended up killing was an unarmed juvenile. Instead of being seen as a hero by his neighbors for stopping a suspected burglar. He killed an unarmed kid who was a visitor and acquaintance of a homeowner.

Exactly as I stated before. Trayvon was unarmed and did not threaten Zimmermans life as the 911 tape shows. Zimmerman approached him and if anything Trayvon was in self defense. Dumbass people on here I swear. Great Post.

Old 03-29-2012, 02:55 AM

14 posts, read 14,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAm_FloridaBorn View Post
Not once did I say for a name. I said "And those witnesses are". Very broad protaining to any description of a noun with unspecifics. Let me know if your able to figure that out.

And your wrong.

There was a lady who peeked out the window as the struggle happened, esp when first reported a day or two after, she saw and heard a cry for help. She said it sounded like a Teenager (Trayvon).
Zimmerman had already done what he did with no reguards to human life. Not only that, there are other individuals who are even "Afraid" to com forward with details because as many describe Zimmerman as a "Vigalante" who was noted to have harrassed young black males, and others in the neighborhodd to an excessive extent.
You asked who witnesses were, what did you want, their addresses? It is right there in your post.

Eyewitness I mentioned saw it, one you mentioned heard or thought she heard things. I will go with witness who saw, and knew what he saw. You, being biased, want to go with woman who "Thinks she heard.."

The witness I mentioned, one who SAW what was happening, cleared up who was yelling for help. If you want to post on something as serious as this, at least know WTF you are taking about.

Old 03-29-2012, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom dan View Post
You asked who witnesses were, what did you want, their addresses? It is right there in your post.

Eyewitness I mentioned saw it, one you mentioned heard or thought she heard things. I will go with witness who saw, and knew what he saw. You, being biased, want to go with woman who "Thinks she heard.."

The witness I mentioned, one who SAW what was happening, cleared up who was yelling for help. If you want to post on something as serious as this, at least know WTF you are taking about.
Your hopeless dude. Just stay in your state. ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Old 03-29-2012, 05:23 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,043,011 times
Shirt tucked in and no sign of blood anywhere. The police didn't bother to wear gloves and why is that? Do they like the idea of being exposed to a possible Hepatitis or Hiv infection or is it because there was no blood present? Zimmerman claims his head was banged on the ground hard enough to produce a concussion but skips the ED trip and routine Cat scan to rule out a possibly life threatening head injury? Martin was supposedly on top of Zimmerman but no blood spatter from the gunshot. I guess the laws of gravity don't apply. Ems stabilizes patients en route to a hospital or they treat and release at the scene. Funny how in less than an hour they treated Zimmerman's "life threatening" injuries..washed and ironed his clothes and even tucked his shirt back into his pants!

Last edited by Jasper03; 03-29-2012 at 05:35 AM..

Old 03-29-2012, 06:18 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,043,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
He was treated by EMTs at the scene. I am sure they cleaned up the blood.

Anybody who could look at that video and see, without a doubt that he had or didn't have a wound to the back of the head, should immediately seek employment at NSA, looking over satellite imagry. There is just no way you can say he didn't have abrasions, just because you couldn't see any blood.

As far as a broken nose is concerned, how can you tell? There was no close up of his face straight on. You haven't convinced me.
My husband is an EMT, no they don't clean up the blood. Not their problem.

I've never heard of a broken nose that didn't bleed all over the place, including onto hands and clothing. My husband seconds that.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:59 AM

640 posts, read 1,295,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
Shirt tucked in and no sign of blood anywhere. The police didn't bother to wear gloves and why is that? Do they like the idea of being exposed to a possible Hepatitis or Hiv infection or is it because there was no blood present? Zimmerman claims his head was banged on the ground hard enough to produce a concussion but skips the ED trip and routine Cat scan to rule out a possibly life threatening head injury? Martin was supposedly on top of Zimmerman but no blood spatter from the gunshot. I guess the laws of gravity don't apply. Ems stabilizes patients en route to a hospital or they treat and release at the scene. Funny how in less than an hour they treated Zimmerman's "life threatening" injuries..washed and ironed his clothes and even tucked his shirt back into his pants!
Does Zimmerman dad and his whole defense team thinks the world is stupid. Shirt had no blood. Jackets no grass not even Wet at all. Really how many more lies will they tell????!!

Old 03-29-2012, 07:13 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,085,935 times
Annerk, since hubby is an EMT, tell us this: How long does it take for bruises to start showing? I always thought they didn't show up for hours after a trauma. Edit: I know you weren't the one stating he should have bruises, but your husband is an EMT so I am asking.

Also, if he had blood on the back of his head, They would have to clean it up to some extent to get a look at his scalp to determine the extent of the injury, so I don't buy that they wouldn't clean it up at all. Also, he had a red and black jacket or sweater on. How can you be sure there wasn't blood on it?

My son is a paramedic, but he is in training today, so I won't be able to ask him about this until tonight.

Last edited by Cruzincat; 03-29-2012 at 07:32 AM.. Reason: clarification
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando