Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: WHICH IS A GOOD AREA TO MOVE TO IN ORLANDO
WEST ORANGE COUNTY 3 18.75%
OVIEDO 6 37.50%
CELEBRATION 2 12.50%
WINTER PARK 8 50.00%
VISTA LAKE 2 12.50%
WINTER GARDEN 2 12.50%
OAKLAND 0 0%
CLEMONT 2 12.50%
BALDWIN PARK 6 37.50%
THORTON PARK 4 25.00%
LAKE NONA 4 25.00%
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS 6 37.50%
WINTER SPRINGS 8 50.00%
MAITLAND 6 37.50%
HEATHROW 4 25.00%
LAKE MARY 8 50.00%
TUSCAWILLA 4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 12:59 PM

14 posts, read 57,544 times

Advertisements

I Need To Know Were Is Some Good Area That I Can Move To In Orlando. I'm On Section 8. I Don't Know How Much They Give You For A 3 Bedroom In Orlando Here In Houston We Get Up To $1,500 Maybe More I Forgot. I Work For Enterprise Car Rental And Will Be Relocating My Job There. I'm Not A Lazy Female Living Off The Government. Cost Of Living To High For Me To Do It Alone. I'm Moving For Diffrent Reasons. But The Main Concern I Have Is My Location When I Get There. Because I Have 2 Teenagers. I Will Pay Extra To Live In A Nice Area. I Just Dont Want To Move In A Area With Alot Of Section 8 People That Dont Work Looking For Drama And Trouble. God Has Been Good To Me So Far. And I'm Gonna Keep Trying To Achieve More Out Of Life But I Cant Do That Living Around People That Dont Want Anything Out If Life. So If Anyone Will Please Help Me So That I Dont Regret Making This Decision Of Moving To Orlando. I Need Help With Location Location Location Lol Take Care And Thanks For Reading My Post
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2008, 01:28 PM

91 posts, read 334,580 times
Your best bet is to check what are the best neighborhoods from the
previous threads...then look for some rentals in those neighborhoods
as you will find tons of homes for rental. Contact the owner or
management company and ask if they would consider renting Section 8.

Old 05-20-2008, 09:16 PM

1,715 posts, read 4,778,716 times
Only 2 of my properties are sec-8 and I receive a different amount from sec-8 for about the same house but all you need to no is here
Section 8 Housing Assistance (http://www.orangecountyfl.net/cms/BUSINESS/Section8/default.htm - broken link) 8 Housing Assistance

Bob

Old 05-10-2012, 02:47 PM

1 posts, read 3,102 times
Default I'm in the same boat..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms512angel View Post
I Need To Know Were Is Some Good Area That I Can Move To In Orlando. I'm On Section 8. I Don't Know How Much They Give You For A 3 Bedroom In Orlando Here In Houston We Get Up To $1,500 Maybe More I Forgot. I Work For Enterprise Car Rental And Will Be Relocating My Job There. I'm Not A Lazy Female Living Off The Government. Cost Of Living To High For Me To Do It Alone. I'm Moving For Diffrent Reasons. But The Main Concern I Have Is My Location When I Get There. Because I Have 2 Teenagers. I Will Pay Extra To Live In A Nice Area. I Just Dont Want To Move In A Area With Alot Of Section 8 People That Dont Work Looking For Drama And Trouble. God Has Been Good To Me So Far. And I'm Gonna Keep Trying To Achieve More Out Of Life But I Cant Do That Living Around People That Dont Want Anything Out If Life. So If Anyone Will Please Help Me So That I Dont Regret Making This Decision Of Moving To Orlando. I Need Help With Location Location Location Lol Take Care And Thanks For Reading My Post

Hi, I'm in the same situation you were in.. I'm in my mids 30 with 2 teenage boys. I need to move for medical reason, and Florida is the closest warm weather area for me. Could you tell me, How did it go? did you ever move?? I need to find a 3bdr house under section 8 voucher any suggestions. Ty
I know your post is old but would love to know the otcome of your move to florida?

Old 05-11-2012, 09:04 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,202,996 times
I have cleaned this thread up. If you don't have any recommendations then move along to another thread. This thread is not about 'how you feel about section 8 housings'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
View detailed profiles of: