Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2009, 06:16 AM

2 posts, read 16,547 times

Advertisements

Could anyone please tell me if the waterparks have warm water in October (mid)? My kids want to go to the waterparks and last visit was in Nov. and it was way too cold. We need 80-90 degrees water temp to be comfortable. Any suggetions when best to go and avoid the crowds but still take in the waterparks?

Also best places to stay with great pools?

THANKS!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2009, 05:58 AM

146 posts, read 468,451 times
Weather Underground is a great link for weather data and past trends. They have kept track of day to day weather trends since 1994. Here is a link to Weather Underground's October data for Orlando.

History : Weather Underground

You ask about the water temperature but that should be a constant temperature. I do not believe that WDW adjusts the temperature based on the air temp.

IMHO, the best hotel pool is at Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resort's Storm Along Bay. The hotel is considered to be a deluxe resort so your per night stay can get pretty pricey. For more unofficial information on WDW, visit The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - Powered by vBulletin and click on travel plans and strategies.

Old 04-12-2009, 06:08 AM

26,585 posts, read 62,054,681 times
It's still downright hot in mid-October, you'll be fine.

I agree that the Yacht and Beach Club resorts have the best pools. Other good pools are at the Grand Floridian, Polynesian, and if you want to spend less the Caribbean Beach and Corondado Springs resorts.

I don't suggest the above mentioned web site. It used to have great info, but because the owner is a travel agent who censors a lot of information because he considers it competition to himself or his prefered vendors, it's very one-sided and you often don't get the full story. A MUCH better site is WDWMAGIC.COM Forums to ask questions, or Deb's Unofficial Walt Disney World Vacation Information Guide - WDW Planning Guide - Walt Disney World for general information.

Old 04-12-2009, 08:07 AM

12,626 posts, read 32,071,214 times
I'vd been there in October before and it's been fine!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando