Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2009, 01:48 PM

80 posts, read 270,655 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know about this property? My parents are thinking of making an offer on a unit in there and I want to make sure its going to be a good decision. The developer is requesting 10K in earnest money, which to me seems a bit high and makes me a little unsure of the place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2010, 11:24 AM

1 posts, read 3,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOT ROCKS View Post
Does anyone know about this property? My parents are thinking of making an offer on a unit in there and I want to make sure its going to be a good decision. The developer is requesting 10K in earnest money, which to me seems a bit high and makes me a little unsure of the place.
I'm a realtor, too, and I have visited this property twice. Seems like a good investment, even w/the current uncertainty in the real estate market. I can understand the developer asking for a $10K deposit as a number of units previously purchased are in litigation as the buyers have not yet gone to settlement.

Old 05-06-2010, 08:57 AM

1 posts, read 3,755 times
Default Halifax Landing

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOT ROCKS View Post
Most developers require 10% down and you are protected with a 15 day recession period unless you close within 15 days. It's an amazing property and the prices are low. I sold Ocean Vistas and we had an auction last May and sold a bunch for 291k to 667k. So those prices at Halifax are really good. My number [mod] dm with personal info [/mod] if you have questions. Jeff

Last edited by Granny Sue; 05-06-2010 at 12:52 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
View detailed profiles of: