Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 10:20 AM

2 posts, read 12,021 times

Advertisements

Davenport has alot of nice subdivisions to live in, I've lived in both Clermont and presently Davenport. Davenport is closer to Haines city, and
is also close to Disney. Davenport is not as crowded, I personally love it here.....I rent a 4 bedroom house, with 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, eat in kitchen, family room, 2 car garage, enclosed pool, in a gated community, and pay only $1200 a month.....Clermont is a little more expensive. My kids go to a charter school, which is "A" rated.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2008, 12:31 PM

2 posts, read 20,525 times
we live just south of 192 on 27 in Legacy Park. It is 11 miles north to Clermont or 15 to Haines City.
Not sure about schol district but this is a nice subdivision. 7 areas of homes from Condo , townhouse, to single family homes to estates with 1 acre oat the end also a gated secure com.
House are cheop to rent compared to Northwest. We have a 2700 sqft 6 bed 5 bath with pool and it is only $1350 in the gated part. You can get a 3bed 2.5 bath in the same area for $950. yard and pool maintenance included and these houses are completly furnished. either British or Taiwan owners out of state. It is very quiet and close to everything

Old 07-12-2009, 10:27 AM

6 posts, read 36,372 times
Default Legacy Park????

Where do I begin. I have lived in Legacy Park since the beginning, Legacy Park was primarily set up as an investors development with short term rentals only. It has seven villages making up 1240 homes. All of the villages were supposed to join the Master HOA as well as their respective village HOA. The Center was lucky because Maronda homes backed out of the deal to join the Master and now does not contribute to maintain the Blvd and wells etc. So now there are only 1067 homes sharing the burden of all expenses. There has been recent talk of asking the Center to join the Master but why would anyone pay another dime when they are already riding for free? The management company (who manages for the original developer who ruined Legacy Park in the first place) The Master just filed for bankruptcy on 6-15-2009! And whats left goes to the landscaping company that charges theme park prices for maintaining the entrance and retention ponds. The real problem is that better than 70% of the homeowners do not live in Legacy Park and do not attend HOA meetings to correct what is needed. That is why HOA fees have gone up so much because the management company has dictated how things run instead of the homeowners. We need more owners to get involved but most live 1200 miles away or better. I have fought since day one with a handful of owners who live here but are always overturned because the majority are not here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando