Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 02:21 PM

48 posts, read 130,820 times

Advertisements

So far the Magic have had a perfect postseason. Now we shall await the winner of the Cavs-Celtics series (Celtics currently lead 3-2).

GO MAGIC!!!!!!

BLUE AND WHITE IGNITE!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2010, 02:43 PM

4,194 posts, read 11,697,701 times
let's hope the celtics come to town. We were having a conversation with our waitor about it yesterday, the magic have a better chance of winning if they play the celtics.

Old 05-12-2010, 02:46 PM

51 posts, read 246,020 times
I think the Magic will do well against either team. Our players are well rested, extremely focused, and we've got the matchups.

Go Magic!

Old 05-12-2010, 03:04 PM

331 posts, read 1,052,640 times
One advantage about playing Boston is that the Magic would have Home Court Advantage, on the other hand I really want to destroy Cleveland and I feel like if the Magic win everything this year (or even make it to the finals), there will people who will say that the Magic breezed their way through the first 3 rounds and did not have to play Cleveland, which are believed by many to the best team in the NBA (most wins and the MVP). Either way, the Magic are playing incredible basketball right now and I believe could take either Boston and Cleveland in 5 or 6 games.

Old 05-12-2010, 04:15 PM

146 posts, read 444,410 times
Cavs fan here.....i come in peace

Allow me to give magic fans a clevelanders perspective.

After watching cleveland play last night, the cavs ARE over rated. 60+ wins, MVP, and best record mean NOTHING in playoff basketball.

Mike Brown cant find the right rotation, and Lebron didnt seem to care. Even at the press conferance, he was just too casual. I know lebron will step it up in gm 6, but he's no Micheal Jordan. Jordan would have lead his team to a victory and scored 50pts doing it. Last night, Shaq was the only one who seemed to care.

Also, we are now asking: Did Lebron care? Was he motivated? Could he have done more? We would have never asked those questions about Jordan

I am a cavs fan, but i just cant see the cavs, or even the celtics, get past the magic. I think the cavs will still beat Boston in 7 (call me crazy now).

The magic have the best roster. Dwight howard will dominate cleveland, or the magic will run circles around a tired Boston team.

I hate the celtics and the Lakers, so if the cavs cant get it done, i will back the "magic of orlando"

Enjoy your team Orlando, they certainly are fun to watch!

Last edited by 99percent; 05-12-2010 at 04:54 PM..

Old 05-12-2010, 08:11 PM

92 posts, read 227,575 times
Cavs fan here also but if they get knocked out ill def be pulling for the magic, nelson's been one of my fav players since his collage days (what a draft day steal he was too) and how can you not like d howard dude is funny.

Old 05-13-2010, 01:20 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,790,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLS2010 View Post
let's hope the celtics come to town. We were having a conversation with our waitor about it yesterday, the magic have a better chance of winning if they play the celtics.

I would welcome the toughest teams and beat them so that there will be no excuses from opposing fans as to whether the Magic deserved to win a title or not.

Old 05-13-2010, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
I would welcome the toughest teams and beat them so that there will be no excuses from opposing fans as to whether the Magic deserved to win a title or not.
I agree with this. I want the Magic to play the Cavs and absolutley destroy them. One of my favorite memories ever is when I was at game 6 of the NBA ECF last year and watched the Magic beat the Cavs and Lebron. I do not want to hear an arguement from anyone that Orlando did not play the supposed best team to earn their spot. The Magic are playing better than any team has played in the Playoffs and deserve to be where they are. Anyways, Boston vs. Cavs tonight, I will be watching, should be a good game!

Old 05-13-2010, 08:55 PM

4,194 posts, read 11,697,701 times
Celtics beat the cavs again and will move on to the eastern finals with Orlando, this is going to be interesting. Go magic!

Old 05-13-2010, 09:59 PM

First game is Sunday at 3:30. Boston looked very good tonight, overall not too worried, we were 3-1 in the series against Boston. GO MAGIC!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando