Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 08:28 PM

25,449 posts, read 11,733,427 times

Advertisements

Hello NIQ friends! How you all doing? Well I hope you had a great 2 days... but that has ended... because I am back! I have the results of Thursday's NIQ, Friday's NIQ, the Bonus NIQ, and I well give you all Saturday's NIQ. First, I need to go back to Wednesday's NIQ and give some credit to CoastalMaine... who did post the right answer of makeup, but I forgot her. SORRY COASTAL!! & Congratulations!!!~ And now let's get to the results from our “NIQ Triple Play~”

Our NIQ Question for Thursday was...We all know that you're at your "peak" for certain things at certain ages. As it turns out you are at your "peak" for this skill between the ages of 35 and 45...what's the skill?
The Answer:
Spelling!

We had ZERO winners!! You all had some great answers... but none of them were the right ones. Thanks for trying though.,, AND PLAYING FAIRLY!!!

Our NIQ Question for Friday... Back in 1980 more than ½ of all American homes had and used one of these...now they're all but extinct. What are they?
The Answer: Air popcorn makers!

We had ONE winner... Congratulation tyvin for your correct answer!!

OK, and now for that oh so tricky bonus question!

Bonus Question:
You can expect to live to 82 if you have one of *these* or 75 if you don't. What is it?
The Answer: A College degree.
Again, we had ZERO winners, but some excellent answers you all! Thanks for playing FAIRLY!!!!!

So now it's time to face the music... you all lost! HAHA!! Well, with the exception of tyvin... so many of you might want to try & get your hands dirty today... and who knows, maybe YOU will be our lucky winner!?!?! Give it a try...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The "Nearly Impossible Question" for Saturday, April 16, 2011:

81% of parents recently surveyed said that they'd tell their kids the truth if they asked about this... what are the kids curious about?

HAVE FUN you all... and please remember, no cheating! Knowing the answer is one thing, Googling the answer is another. If you have to Google the answer, then you should go somewhere else. If you know the answer, hey... you win! If you have to guess the answer & have some fun... well, that's what this game is all about, right? FUN! Enjoy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2011, 08:29 PM

21,353 posts, read 8,451,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Guy View Post
Hello NIQ friends! How you all doing? Well I hope you had a great 2 days... but that has ended... because I am back! I have the results of Thursday's NIQ, Friday's NIQ, the Bonus NIQ, and I well give you all Saturday's NIQ. First, I need to go back to Wednesday's NIQ and give some credit to CoastalMaine... who did post the right answer of makeup, but I forgot her. SORRY COASTAL!! & Congratulations!!!~ And now let's get to the results from our “NIQ Triple Play~”

Our NIQ Question for Thursday was...We all know that you're at your "peak" for certain things at certain ages. As it turns out you are at your "peak" for this skill between the ages of 35 and 45...what's the skill?
The Answer: Spelling!
We had ZERO winners!! You all had some great answers... but none of them were the right ones. Thanks for trying though.,, AND PLAYING FAIRLY!!!

Our NIQ Question for Friday... Back in 1980 more than ½ of all American homes had and used one of these...now they're all but extinct. What are they?
The Answer: Air popcorn makers!
We had ONE winner... Congratulation tyvin for your correct answer!!

OK, and now for that oh so tricky bonus question!

Bonus Question:You can expect to live to 82 if you have one of *these* or 75 if you don't. What is it?
The Answer: A College degree.
Again, we had ZERO winners, but some excellent answers you all! Thanks for playing FAIRLY!!!!!

So now it's time to face the music... you all lost! HAHA!! Well, with the exception of tyvin... so many of you might want to try & get your hands dirty today... and who knows, maybe YOU will be our lucky winner!?!?! Give it a try...

81% of parents recently surveyed said that they'd tell their kids the truth if they asked about this... what are the kids curious about?

HAVE FUN you all... and please remember, no cheating! Knowing the answer is one thing, Googling the answer is another. If you have to Google the answer, then you should go somewhere else. If you know the answer, hey... you win! If you have to guess the answer & have some fun... well, that's what this game is all about, right? FUN! Enjoy!
Thanks SCG!! I have no idea yet on this one, but I got the pole position!!! LOL

Old 04-15-2011, 08:34 PM

114,838 posts, read 65,841,950 times
Whether they were knuckle headed zombie dopers...

Old 04-15-2011, 08:45 PM

12,114 posts, read 15,005,086 times
Either what age they had sex or if they did drugs... I think I'd plead the 5th on both. No answer.

Old 04-15-2011, 08:46 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,193,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalMaine View Post
Thanks SCG!! I have no idea yet on this one, but I got the pole position!!! LOL
Hopefully the kids won't be asking you about the 'pole position' thing.

Old 04-15-2011, 08:47 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,193,501 times
NIQ answer: Drugs

Old 04-15-2011, 08:55 PM

44,359 posts, read 20,066,476 times
Quote:
The "Nearly Impossible Question" for Saturday, April 16, 2011: 81% of parents recently surveyed said that they'd tell their kids the truth if they asked about this... what are the kids curious about?
Whether they (parents) watched Three Stooges flicks.

Old 04-15-2011, 09:44 PM

15,927 posts, read 8,139,513 times
Quote:

If they're adopted???

Old 04-15-2011, 10:26 PM

114,838 posts, read 65,841,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
If they're adopted???
This idea also passed through my tiny mind before i posted. It's prolly the correct answer!

Old 04-15-2011, 10:36 PM

7,371 posts, read 6,832,228 times
If they'll leave the kids an inheritance...Spend your kids inheritance now, folks!! No idea, but I'll stick with this until something better comes along. Oh, I just had another thoughtI wonder if 81% of parents would tell their kids if they were "planned"

Nah, I'll stick with my first answer for now...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics