Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2008, 12:06 PM

20,797 posts, read 9,748,072 times

Advertisements

Nice pic VAFury...your daughter is beautiful!!!!!!!!

Mike and PowerSurge..good looking and happy couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2008, 12:16 PM

54,498 posts, read 33,877,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
You two make a very nice looking couple!

Isn’t Dec the wrong time of the year to visit that COLD place?
We live in Phx to get away from that white stuff on the ground. LOL
Thanks AkserbeN.

Actually there were a lot of people when we went there, and I know it gets even more crowded in the summer.

I love the awesome beauty of the Grand Canyon, no matter how cold it gets over there.

Old 01-03-2008, 08:22 PM

27,356 posts, read 27,409,204 times
Okay, there needs to be a correction here. We are not a 'couple'...as Ive been repeatedly telling people FOREVER now, we are only friends. Period. I have pics of other friends and I in my files at home but I dont go posting them without their knowing or asking them first, in any forum. There have been a few people asking about this and whatever is being said, the answer is NO.

Old 01-03-2008, 08:33 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,898,206 times
The word couple just seemed to roll off my tongue at the time. However the two of you together look as if you’re enjoying the time at the canyon. And there were lots of other people on the other “overlook” behind Mike that looked VERY cold.

Old 01-03-2008, 08:46 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,405,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
oh crap, i forgot to look for ya ~ I was busy on Lionking's deserted island , what page
till the batteries run out anyway.

sorry but you set yourself up for that.....you know.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
The word couple just seemed to roll off my tongue at the time. However the two of you together look as if you’re enjoying the time at the canyon. And there were lots of other people on the other “overlook” behind Mike that looked VERY cold.
I apologize if I gave anybody the impression about Power Surge and I being "a couple", and like she said, we are not, just very good friends, and we have a very respectable relationship. I thought I mentioned this in the past, but I guess it's worth repeating.

Old 01-06-2008, 10:55 AM

72,423 posts, read 18,207,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
I apologize if I gave anybody the impression about Power Surge and I being "a couple", and like she said, we are not, just very good friends, and we have a very respectable relationship. I thought I mentioned this in the past, but I guess it's worth repeating.
I sure think that a lot of us would want to meet up and hang out if we'd get along,I don't think it would be right to say that anyone would be a "couple"
If you guys get along well and kid around it's great! It doesn't happen very often. I'd love to meet Power Surge too! she lives probably an hour 1/2 from me.Love to meet her,and we can take pictures together,if Mike wants to come along would be great too!

Old 01-06-2008, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
I sure think that a lot of us would want to meet up and hang out if we'd get along,I don't think it would be right to say that anyone would be a "couple"
If you guys get along well and kid around it's great! It doesn't happen very often. I'd love to meet Power Surge too! she lives probably an hour 1/2 from me.Love to meet her,and we can take pictures together,if Mike wants to come along would be great too!
I'm sure that'll happen in the near future Izzy, and I'm sure she'll tell me to "Go to your room" a couple of times during our get-together.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:28 PM

238 posts, read 824,211 times
Here's a picture of me.
Attached Thumbnails
Post a pic of yourself.....-midnovember-010.jpg  

Old 01-12-2008, 06:07 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,623,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernjewishgal View Post
Here's a picture of me.
Hello southernjewishgal. Very pretty picture and welcome! Jeannie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics