Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 05:54 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times

Advertisements

Morning y’all
. . . . . Didja Know?
Passengers on a train in Sweden recently had a unique excuse for being late to the office.

Dispatchers received a call about a car parked close to the tracks and notified the train’s driver, “Often when
cars are sitting near the tracks it can be copper thieves at work, or unfortunately a person who has tired of
life,” said the dispatcher.

When the driver came up on the car, he stopped the train and went over to see what the problem was. What
he (and presumably every passenger with a window seat) discovered wasn’t a thief or someone suicidal
~~~ it was a young couple in the wild throes of lust

“The driver told them they weren't being very discrete there and asked them to get moving.”

Sex by the train tracks causes passenger delays - The Local
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2012, 06:04 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,873,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoy View Post
Morning y’all
. . . . . Didja Know?
Passengers on a train in Sweden recently had a unique excuse for being late to the office.

Dispatchers received a call about a car parked close to the tracks and notified the train’s driver, “Often when
cars are sitting near the tracks it can be copper thieves at work, or unfortunately a person who has tired of

When the driver came up on the car, he stopped the train and went over to see what the problem was. What
he (and presumably every passenger with a window seat) discovered wasn’t a thief or someone suicidal

“The driver told them they weren't being very discrete there and asked them to get moving.”

I'm glad this incident climaxed without any injuries...

Old 11-15-2012, 06:35 AM

6,434 posts, read 5,252,594 times
"I'll have what she's having!" ......... ha ha ha ha ha ha

Old 11-15-2012, 06:50 AM

18,717 posts, read 31,095,161 times
I've heard of people having sex on a train (the train motion is supposed to add quite the thrill) but if you're trying sex on train tracks your caboose is loose.

Old 11-15-2012, 07:16 AM

16,674 posts, read 17,442,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoy View Post
Morning y’all
. . . . . Didja Know?

“The driver told them they weren't being very discrete there and asked them to get moving.

Sex by the train tracks causes passenger delays - The Local
To which they replied 'We're going as fast as we can!'

Old 11-15-2012, 07:37 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,891,980 times
Default The Little Engine that Could

And that’s how the story of The Little Train Who Thought He Could was written. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I know I can, I know I can, I,, I,,,, I,,,, I,,, I,,, I,,,,,,,,,, As he picked up speed and moved the train over the hill. All he needed was someone to blow his whistle and ring his bell for him to manage anything he needed to do in life.

Old 11-15-2012, 07:56 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,306,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
And that’s how the story of The Little Train Who Thought He Could was written. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I know I can, I know I can, I,, I,,,, I,,,, I,,, I,,, I,,,,,,,,,, As he picked up speed and moved the train over the hill. All he needed was someone to blow his whistle and ring his bell for him to manage anything he needed to do in life.
Moderator cut: image removed
Didja Know . . . . . .  . . ? Thursday, 15 November 2012-wwii-s_w31_ini_expl-1-.jpg

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 06:52 PM..

Old 11-15-2012, 09:34 AM

28,803 posts, read 47,715,354 times
For some getting caught (or seen) is half the excitement...

Old 11-15-2012, 09:43 AM

I think the train driver/conductor was a little.. Hard On the couple, but then again, they probably didn't know they were on the wrong side of the tracks, which.. Derails any theories of the couple not being aware of the situation, that's why somebody needs to.. Errect a sign that says "No Parking"..

Last edited by Magnum Mike; 11-15-2012 at 09:56 AM..

Old 11-15-2012, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caladium View Post
I've heard of people having sex on a train (the train motion is supposed to add quite the thrill) but if you're trying sex on train tracks your caboose is loose.
LOL.. and if two people having sex on a train cause the motions, they either need to go a little slower, or the train has a problem with the suspension... Maybe that's why they call it "Loco Motion"...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics