Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 09:05 AM

54,505 posts, read 33,944,162 times

Advertisements

Good morning fellow City Data posters.. Looks like Joy's internet connection is still out, so I'll be your substitute Didja Know Instructor today..

Another stupid criminal Didja Know.. An Oklahoma woman is accused of hiding a gun and meth inside her vagina. During book-in, a female officer noticed "something strange" during the search. According to District Attorney Chris Ross, "The officer observed the handle of a revolver sticking out from inside her body.".

Cops: Woman had gun, meth in vagina
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2013, 09:16 AM

44,722 posts, read 61,957,622 times
Hey Mike here's the TV anchors reporting this story and their cracking up...

Gun in vagina story is too much for news anchors - YouTube

Old 03-14-2013, 10:08 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,983,665 times
Soooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, did she have a permit for conceal & carry of the gun?

And now I know why they call the dope,,,,, “crack”. Plastic baggies stuck in your butt crack! Give me a break.

Old 03-14-2013, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post

And now I know why they call the dope,,,,, “crack”. Plastic baggies stuck in your butt crack! Give me a break.
LOL.. the first question the arresting officer asked her.. "Is that a gun you're hiding or are you just happy to see me?"...

That just.. Cracks me up.. I suppose the dope is not what it's.. Cracked up to be.. but the more serious issue is the concealed and loaded weapon, so I'll.. Fire off a couple of rounds in this discussion; from what I hear, it tells me that the... Caliber of crooks these days is not what it used to be, but at least it's a stainless steel revolver, which could.. Trigger more debate on what the ideal weapon is for concealed-carry..

Old 03-14-2013, 11:15 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,856,079 times

Al Dexter : Pistol Packin' Mama ( 1943 ) - YouTube

Old 03-14-2013, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post

LOL... Hiding those items in certain areas... sounds like a Mess.. or Meth..

Old 03-14-2013, 12:11 PM

8,746 posts, read 9,063,323 times
Wow, she must have a rather large vagina if she had room for a gun and meth!...lol.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:21 PM

6,434 posts, read 5,269,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post

I would be laughing if I had to mention it on the air! And be at a loss for words since everything that comes to mind would be blooped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post

She's giving that particular permit a bad name! Baggies in the butt crack! She must really squeeze those cheeks together! But then that would help keep the gun ...... holstered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
LOL.. the first question the arresting officer asked her.. "Is that a gun you're hiding or are you just happy to see me?"...

That just.. Cracks me up.. I suppose the dope is not what it's.. Cracked up to be.. but the more serious issue is the concealed and loaded weapon, so I'll.. Fire off a couple of rounds in this discussion; from what I hear, it tells me that the... Caliber of crooks these days is not what it used to be, but at least it's a stainless steel revolver, which could.. Trigger more debate on what the ideal weapon is for concealed-carry..

Old 03-14-2013, 05:49 PM

21,677 posts, read 8,822,053 times
Ewww, just ewww!

p.s. Animalcrazy, can't rep you again yet, but I loved the song (and the video of that old 78 spinning on the turntable.)

Old 03-14-2013, 10:35 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,080,277 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics