Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 09:01 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,762,588 times

Advertisements

What's black and blue and brown all over?

A brunette that told one too many blond jokes.

A brunette was standing on the edge of a lake and saw another brunette on the other side.

"Hey!", she called "How do you get to the other side of the lake?"

The other brunette yelled back "You tell me. You're already there!"

A redhead went in to get her hair cut. She was wearing headphones and wouldn't take them off. The hairdresser didn't mind until she was cutting the hair under the band. She asked the woman to remove the headphones, but she refused.

The hairdresser continued working around it, then noticed the redhead had fallen asleep. She decided to remove the headphones so she could finish the cut.

As she removed the headphones the redhead started gasping for breath, then passed out and died.

Curious, the hairdresser put on the headphones, and heard:

"breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out..."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2007, 09:03 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,762,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Dan View Post
Okay guys---Ginger or Maryanne?
Yes, thank you.

Old 11-01-2007, 10:41 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,896,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Dan View Post
Okay guys---Ginger or Maryanne?
Definitely Maryanne! I had the hots for Dawn Wells when I was a kid around my early teens.

LOL @ Tek_Freek

Old 11-01-2007, 10:45 AM

27,383 posts, read 27,429,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
What's black and blue and brown all over?

A brunette that told one too many blond jokes.

A brunette was standing on the edge of a lake and saw another brunette on the other side.

"Hey!", she called "How do you get to the other side of the lake?"

The other brunette yelled back "You tell me. You're already there!"

A redhead went in to get her hair cut. She was wearing headphones and wouldn't take them off. The hairdresser didn't mind until she was cutting the hair under the band. She asked the woman to remove the headphones, but she refused.

The hairdresser continued working around it, then noticed the redhead had fallen asleep. She decided to remove the headphones so she could finish the cut.

As she removed the headphones the redhead started gasping for breath, then passed out and died.

Curious, the hairdresser put on the headphones, and heard:

"breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out..."

Oh.......my........gawd, youre so BAD!!

Old 11-02-2007, 04:46 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,074,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Surge View Post
Oh.......my........gawd, youre so BAD!!
Are those who tell the blonde jokes bad too?

Old 11-02-2007, 12:39 PM

3,020 posts, read 25,751,459 times
A redhead was in her front yard using her hedge trimmer when the tail of her cat accidentally got caught in the blades and it was cut off.

The woman grabbed the cat to rush to the nearest Walmart store to get it ReTailed. She stood to close to the edge of the road and a passing garbage truck had a large mirror sticking way out and that cut off her head.

Moral of the story.

Never lose your head over a piece of tail. Usually it is the guys of all colors who are accused of this act.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics