Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2014, 01:13 AM

16,701 posts, read 17,477,956 times

Advertisements

Good morning peevers.

Phew- I'm glad that yesterday is over.

You don't often hear me say things like that but long story short yesterday was a very busy day where we had to sort quite a few things out including moving of furniture.

I started at 8 am and finished at 10 pm with a few breaks, and my back is feeling it this morning.

Do you have days that are especially busy? Maybe that's every day.

Anyhow, in order to fit in with a POTD let's try this one;

The POTD is;

Boy have a got a busy day today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2014, 01:15 AM

Let me introduce some colour into the day by posting some shots taken last spring;

Old 01-27-2014, 05:25 AM

3,863 posts, read 6,307,570 times
Good morning Jez! Those pics are especially welcomed this morning. Temps are dropping fast here, and the winds are howling. Here we go again.

Regarding those busy days: It seems that no matter how hard one tries to plan things out, there is always some sort of monkey wrench that finds its way into the itenerary. Yes, always glad when they're over too! Rest easy today.

Old 01-27-2014, 05:43 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,059,784 times
Very timely peeve, Jezer. During the week I'm usually always super busy, but Mondays are the worst especially when I'm trying to wrap up a big report like I am now. Going to be a lonnnnnnnnng day.

Old 01-27-2014, 05:46 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,359,574 times
Same with me yesterday Jezer and it wasn't supposed to be complicated.
All I had to do was buy cat food and pay the wireless bill.
I think I could have gotten congress to pass a bill making it mandatory for everyone to wear a pink and purple polka dot beanie with a whirley gig on it every third wednesday of the month easier.

Old 01-27-2014, 06:03 AM

9,745 posts, read 14,305,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezer View Post
Good morning peevers.
The POTD is;
Boy have a got a busy day today.
Good Morning, Jezer, and everyone visiting here!

YES! I have a Very Busy Day, today! I usually do, since I'm self employed and operate a business, but busier than usual today, thanks to the weather conditions.

Since I work outside quite often, I try to schedule my appointments around the weather. Tramping around in the snow, rain, sleet and hail is something I must do, but if I can avoid that, I plan ahead. Today is supposed to be the best weather day this week, so I've loaded up my schedule today, back to back appointments, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Today it will be clear, and temps will be well over 30 degrees. Tonight, everything plummets again, and the rest of the week looks bitter. So, off I go Takin' Care of Business!
Enjoy yourselves, and Keep Movin' !

Old 01-27-2014, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
Good Morning, Jezer, and everyone visiting here!

YES! I have a Very Busy Day, today! I usually do, since I'm self employed and operate a business, but busier than usual today, thanks to the weather conditions.

Since I work outside quite often, I try to schedule my appointments around the weather. Tramping around in the snow, rain, sleet and hail is something I must do, but if I can avoid that, I plan ahead. Today is supposed to be the best weather day this week, so I've loaded up my schedule today, back to back appointments, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Today it will be clear, and temps will be well over 30 degrees. Tonight, everything plummets again, and the rest of the week looks bitter. So, off I go Takin' Care of Business!
Enjoy yourselves, and Keep Movin' !
Best wishes trying to beat the weather.

Thoughts are with those who are affected.

Old 01-27-2014, 06:32 AM

3,399 posts, read 3,097,387 times
I have a busy day today and have to be out in the horrible weather ---- wind chills around Minus 25 and horrible wind gusts (last night over 50 MPH). Tree limbs down in the yard.

I have a scan at 8:45 am....then another one for a different thing at 1:00 pm with an ultrasound following that one. And all of these at the same place...they couldn't schedule them closer together ... dang it.

Nice photos!

Have a great day all.

Old 01-27-2014, 06:55 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,931,066 times
Busy days usually keep me out of trouble.........

Old 01-27-2014, 07:04 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,687,878 times
Good morning Peevers and owl are you today?

Jezer.......love the flowers. The make me yern for spring.

I think Sunday is the only day of the week I am not busy. Not talking abour lifting and moving....just a lot of running.
Will be done at 8 tonight.
Tomorrow looks like pretty much another busy day. Keep in mind I am retired. LOL
No breather on Wed......maybe thurs. friday off the the races and Sat I leave for Va for a few days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics