Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2008, 08:59 PM

1,067 posts, read 5,654,088 times

Advertisements

My old toaster oven broke and I have been in knots about deciding what type of toaster oven to get. I have looked around and NOTHING it seems fits my requirements when I have gone out to look..

Looking for a toaster oven with
convection
can fit a 13x9 bake dish
2 racks
can fit and cook 2 12 inch pizzas in the oven
rotisserie would be great too but not required w/ convection that would work on rotisserie function if possible..

I guess you can tell I am very picky... if anyone knows of any out there that fits the bill and can be deemed as reasonable, I would be very grateful... Looking at around 250 or less... would prefer less of course. Hey when I get it squared away, I will post a pick of the new machine...

I tell you the toaster oven I had really was used quite a bit and know it cut down on lots of cost as far as electric goes when I used it...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2008, 09:35 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,876,338 times
Checkout Costco online, they had some nice smaller ones in our neighborhood store here. You may be looking for a “commercial” unit, check yellow pages for restaurant suppliers.

Old 01-07-2008, 04:34 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,157,785 times
I got one at Walmart last year that does all that stuff. It is all digital though. I returned it because it was a pain to program and it took up too much counter space. I think it was a Sanyo??? and not much more than $100, maybe less.

Then I got the one at Costco. Again, digital. Didn't like it.

Now I have a smaller, normal, regular one that is good enough but not with convection.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics