Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 12:42 PM

6,903 posts, read 7,680,281 times

Advertisements

1. Tight_Fisted___________

2. Holidays.......Relieved it's over or feeling letdown_Neither, really___

3. It was 63 yesterday here in Tennessee...felt like summer. .Was your temp below or above average? Arrr! We've had a warmish cold season so far, but heavy winds - on Christmas Day the winds were 82 mph here. Today it is 14 degrees and tomorrow will be colder. Gets below 0 at night.

4. Loose__change______________

5. Have you ever had
Texas Toast
Toast Points

Toasted Almond from Good Humor
Burnt Toast
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Gave a Toast
Been Toast

6. Last time you flew. ........ Can't remember now. Think it was when I flew to Great Falls, MT in ummm - 2008 ish??

7. Did you meet anybody new over the holidays? Not meet, really. Talked to my neighbor's friends on horseback, but they were so bundled up I couldn't even tell you what they looked like! Their horses were really pretty

8. I'd rather eat carrots
Creamed
Raw
Steamed
Shredded
I HATE CARROTS

9. Do you know anyone who has won the Publishers Clearing House?

10. Does any person not living in your house have a key to it? Who knows? I didn't change the locks when I moved in. The front door doesn't lock, anyway. Don't tell any murderers!

11. Is there something you do every Christmas that you either didn't have time for or just forgot this year?I didn't get my cards out . I have some New Years cards on order and will get those done as soon as they arrive, I promise.

Thanks, Linda! Glad you're feeling well!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2017, 12:47 PM

44,745 posts, read 62,066,529 times
LargeMargeSentMe is last weeks number winner with 12! Good going. .. The week before the number was 74..no winner. Going to think of sonething more exciting. ....

1. Tight Pants

2. Holidays.......Relieved it's over or feeling letdown_____

3. It was 63 yesterday here in Tennessee...felt like summer. .Was your temp below or above average? Below about 5 degrees.

4. Loose Lips

5. Have you ever had
Texas Toast
Toast Points
Burnt Toast
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Gave a Toast
Been Toast

6. Last time you flew. ........10 years ago.

7. Did you meet anybody new over the holidays? No.

Creamed
Raw
Steamed
Shredded
I HATE CARROTS

9. Do you know anyone who has won the Publishers Clearing House? No, but do know someone who has ordered a houseful of crap from them and not won anything either.

10. Does any person not living in your house have a key to it? Yes, special forces.

11. Is there something you do every Christmas that you either didn't have time for or just forgot this year? Forgot the fruitcake.

Best answer last week Alaskan Mutt
What is the state of your abs?
- Abtastic!
- I'm ok
- They're in there somewhere
- I'm not telling.
Why is it every time someone new takes over on the QOTD that I end up in jail. Was not sure how to answer this question. So since I was sitting at the deli eating I took off my shirt and asked a couple ladies what they thought. At that very moment their husbands walked in. It got real ugly real fast. A fight broke out. I was able to hold my own for a while but there were more of them than me. Out of desperation I grabbed a chair and started swinging it wildly. The only person I managed to take out with the chair turned out to be the cop that was trying to break up the fight.

Thanks for the laugh! !!

No Dessert of the Day today. ..my sweats are getting tight and besides you've had enough!!!

See yall next week! Better hit submit before this goes poof again! ![/quote]

linda

Old 01-03-2017, 01:15 PM

32,944 posts, read 3,960,555 times
1. Tight Knot

2. Holidays.......Relieved it's over or feeling letdown... I feel indiffernce about them.

3. It was 63 yesterday here in Tennessee...felt like summer. .Was your temp below or above average?
Around average

4. Loose Tooth

5. Have you ever had:
Texas Toast
Toast Points
Burnt Toast
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Gave a Toast
Been Toast

6. Last time you flew... 17 years ago and will never fly again!

7. Did you meet anybody new over the holidays? No

8. I'd rather eat carrots:
Creamed
Raw
Steamed
Shredded
I HATE CARROTS

9. Do you know anyone who has won the Publishers Clearing House? No

10. Does any person not living in your house have a key to it? Yes, just one.

11. Is there something you do every Christmas that you either didn't have time for or just forgot this year?
Yes; I usually watch The Nutcracker each year, but this year I couldn't find my DVD. I prefer to see it in person so I think next year I'll do that again since I love it so much.

Good day everyone!

Old 01-03-2017, 03:04 PM

1,906 posts, read 1,622,192 times
Afternoon all!

I just spent 45 minutes typing this out and pressed something and it ALL DISAPPEARED
I did the same thing earlier today when I tried to answer Today's Qs from my phone. Actually, my browser quit, and all my answers were gone. So now I'm back to try again on the laptop.

1. Tight end (although I don't know enough about football to know what a tight end does. LOL)

I had a good time this year, but everything in its time, and now it's time to move on...

3. It was 63 yesterday here in Tennessee...felt like summer. .Was your temp below or above average?
Hmm...not sure what the average is this time of year. But we chose to go into Chicago yesterday as it was mild then (40 something), and is supposed to drop like a rock today; below zero wind chills tonight!

4. Loose cannon

5. Have you ever had
Texas Toast
Toast Points Can't remember...
Toasted Almond from Good Humor One of my favorites, and sooooo hard to find!
Burnt Toast Yes. I don't mind it so much.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Yeah, not my favorite.
Gave a Toast Don't think so.
Been Toast

6. Last time you flew. ........
2013? We flew to New Mexico to visit hubby's folks.

7. Did you meet anybody new over the holidays?
Nope. Just hung out with family for the holidays, and I know all of them.

Creamed
Raw
Steamed
Shredded
I HATE CARROTS
I really like glazed baby carrots as well.

No.

10. Does any person not living in your house have a key to it?
Yes. We have a near-by family member who checks on our cat while we're away for more than an overnight.

11. Is there something you do every Christmas that you either didn't have time for or just forgot this year?
We didn't decorate for Christmas this year. First time since we moved in 12 years ago. No real reason, just didn't happen. We weren't entertaining this year anyway.

That Mutt. He sure is a hoot!

No Dessert of the Day today. ..my sweats are getting tight and besides you've had enough!!!
I'll be the judge of whether or not I've had enough dessert!

See yall next week! Better hit submit before this goes poof again! !
Me too!

Thanx for the Qs linda814.
Have a good rest of the day everyone!

Old 01-03-2017, 03:17 PM

8,002 posts, read 5,448,925 times
1. Tight Rope

3. It was 63 yesterday here in Tennessee...felt like summer. .Was your temp below or above average? Above average ~48 degrees F

4. Loose change

5. Have you ever had
Texas Toast
Toast Points
Burnt Toast
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Gave a Toast
Been Toast

6. Last time you flew. Last week

Creamed
Raw
Steamed
Shredded
I HATE CARROTS

10. Does any person not living in your house have a key to it? Only my sons that live away

Wishing you sweet dreams this evening.

Old 01-03-2017, 03:37 PM

18,968 posts, read 11,668,874 times
1. Tight jeand

2. Holidays.......Relieved it's over or feeling letdown_____neither

3. It was 63 yesterday here in Tennessee...felt like summer. .Was your temp below or above average? not sure but it was chillier than I'd like

4. Loose lips sink ships

5. Have you ever had
Texas Toast yes
Toast Points yes
Toasted Almond from Good Humor i think so
Burnt Toast yes I like it a little burnt sometimes
Cinnamon Toast Crunchi think so
Gave a Toastyes
Been Toast oh yes

6. Last time you flew. ........was it August 2016?

7. Did you meet anybody new over the holidays? not that I'll stay in touch with

Creamed
Raw yes
Steamed
Shredded
I HATE CARROTS

9. Do you know anyone who has won the Publishers Clearing House?no

10. Does any person not living in your house have a key to it?apartment management

11. Is there something you do every Christmas that you either didn't have time for or just forgot this year? nope

No Dessert of the Day today. ..my sweats are getting tight and besides you've had enough!!!ugh that's for sure - me too
thanks and have a great evening!

Old 01-03-2017, 03:42 PM

44,466 posts, read 20,236,877 times
1. Tight Shorts

2. Holidays.......Relieved it's over or feeling letdown Neither. Quite content. Not looking forward to taking decorations down, though. I leave mine up till Epiphany, January 6.

3. It was 63 yesterday here in Tennessee...felt like summer. .Was your temp below or above average? It's been ridiculously above average. We're due for a temperature plummet tonight, though. Supposed to be in the teens for a couple of days.

4. Loose change.

5. Have you ever had
Texas Toast Yepper.
Toast Points Yepper.
Toasted Almond from Good Humor Nopey.
Burnt Toast Yepper.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Maybe; not sure.
Gave a Toast Yepper.
Been Toast *lol* Yepper.

6. Last time you flew. June 10, 2016, from Montego Bay, Jamaica to Chicago O'Hare.

7. Did you meet anybody new over the holidays? Yes. On Friday, 12/30, I met my friend's daughter's fiancé.

Creamed Never heard of this.
Raw Can't stand raw carrots.
Steamed Yes; with butter and orange marmalade.
Shredded Nopey.
I HATE CARROTS Only if they're raw.

9. Do you know anyone who has won the Publishers Clearing House? Not that I know of. If they have, they've successfully kept it a secret.

10. Does any person not living in your house have a key to it? Yepper. My sis; my boyfriend; my next-door neighbor.

11. Is there something you do every Christmas that you either didn't have time for or just forgot this year? I used to bake lots of Christmas cookies but haven't had the time to do that in the past several years. I miss it.

- Abtastic!
- I'm ok
- I'm not telling.
Why is it every time someone new takes over on the QOTD that I end up in jail. Was not sure how to answer this question. So since I was sitting at the deli eating I took off my shirt and asked a couple ladies what they thought. At that very moment their husbands walked in. It got real ugly real fast. A fight broke out. I was able to hold my own for a while but there were more of them than me. Out of desperation I grabbed a chair and started swinging it wildly. The only person I managed to take out with the chair turned out to be the cop that was trying to break up the fight. LOL!

Thanks for the laugh! !!

See yall next week! Better hit submit before this goes poof again! ! Happy Tuesday, everybody!

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 01-03-2017, 04:59 PM

7,368 posts, read 2,765,372 times
1. Tight_fisted____________

It was 67 degrees so about average.

4. Loose___lips_____________

5. Have you ever had
Texas Toast
Toast Points
Burnt Toast There's been a time or two
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Gave a Toast
Been Toast Not lately

6. Last time you flew. ........ about 8 years ago

7. Did you meet anybody new over the holidays? Nope

Creamed
Raw
Steamed
Shredded
I HATE CARROTS

9. Do you know anyone who has won the Publishers Clearing House? Nope

10. Does any person not living in your house have a key to it? Yes. My mother and my boys.

11. Is there something you do every Christmas that you either didn't have time for or just forgot this year? No

Thanks for the questions. I hope you all have had a wonderful day.

Old 01-03-2017, 09:42 PM

39,195 posts, read 23,177,024 times
1. Tight ship

2. Holidays.......Relieved it's over or feeling letdown Relieved it's over.

3. It was 63 yesterday here in Tennessee...felt like summer. .Was your temp below or above average? High here today was 61F, which is a little below normal, which is 67F.

4. Loose cannon

5. Have you ever had
Texas Toast <--This
Toast Points
Burnt Toast <--This but threw it out and made new toast slices.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch <--This
Gave a Toast
Been Toast

6. Last time you flew. ........ May of 2001, before the TSA was implemented.

7. Did you meet anybody new over the holidays? No.

Creamed
Raw <--This
Steamed
Shredded <--In carrot and raisin salad.
I HATE CARROTS

9. Do you know anyone who has won the Publishers Clearing House? No.

10. Does any person not living in your house have a key to it? One of my sisters used to but she gave it back.

11. Is there something you do every Christmas that you either didn't have time for or just forgot this year? Probably.

I hope everyone had a terrific Tuesday!

Old 01-03-2017, 09:44 PM

23,688 posts, read 9,509,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linda814 View Post
I just spent 45 minutes typing this out and pressed something and it ALL DISAPPEARED...Oh well Happy New Year everyone. ..Thanks for taking the helm last week 601...I appreciate it! Finally feeling frisky so. ..

LargeMargeSentMe is last weeks number winner with 12! Good going. .. The week before the number was 74..no winner. Going to think of sonething more exciting. ....

1. Tight_____________

4. Loose________________

5. Have you ever had
Texas Toast
Toast Points
Burnt Toast
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Gave a Toast
Been Toast

6. Last time you flew. ........

Creamed
Raw
Steamed
Shredded
I HATE CARROTS

10. Does any person not living in your house have a key to it?

- Abtastic!
- I'm ok
- I'm not telling.
Why is it every time someone new takes over on the QOTD that I end up in jail. Was not sure how to answer this question. So since I was sitting at the deli eating I took off my shirt and asked a couple ladies what they thought. At that very moment their husbands walked in. It got real ugly real fast. A fight broke out. I was able to hold my own for a while but there were more of them than me. Out of desperation I grabbed a chair and started swinging it wildly. The only person I managed to take out with the chair turned out to be the cop that was trying to break up the fight.

Thanks for the laugh! !!

See yall next week! Better hit submit before this goes poof again! !
1.Tight jeans
2.I am sad that the holidays are over
3.My weather was above average
4.loose change
5.I have had texas toast,cinnamon toast crunch, and burnt toast.
6.Last time I flew.....I flew out of state
7.Yes,I met some new people at a church Christmas party
8.Dont like carrots
9.No.
10.Yes
11.Maybe,cant remember
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics