Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2022, 04:11 PM
bjh

60,147 posts, read 30,461,719 times

Advertisements

Greetings. I wish to apologize in advance. The package of crappy questions that I grabbed from the freezer was marked "best used by Jun 30, 2015". I trimmed as much of the freezer burn as I could.
Good deal.
Saturday's Questions:
**Did you get everything done on your 2022 bucket list?
I didn't know a bucket list was an annual thing. Now I have to replan all of 2023.
**Are you planning on staying up until 2023 arrives?
I'll be up anyway.
**Type '2023' 3 times. If you slip in a 2022, then start over.
2022, start over. 22, start over. 2023, 2023, 2023. There.
**Have you ever set off fireworks on New Year's Eve?
Not personally. Seen fireworks displays on NYE.
**Do you drink yucky eggnog?
Not a nog drinker.
**Do you own a mountain bike?
Nope, but I wouldn't mind.
**Time to fess up. While driving in the rain have you ever splashed water on a pedestrian?
Never intentionally.

Well that is all. I need to hurry over to Crappy Questions Are US and stock up on 2023 crappy questions.
Guess I'll see you at Crappy Questions Depot then, Mutt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2022, 05:35 PM

6,899 posts, read 4,914,965 times
I never make a bucket list for the year. If I dod it would be failure because I can add things to a "to do" list faster than I can take them off.

I'm not planning on staying up. I've never seen the point. No fireworks.

Why would I drink eggnog? I don't like consuming yucky stuff!

I sold my Mt. Bike a couple years ago. If I ever get moved to town I might buy an electric assisted bike.

I have never splashed a pedestrian, unless it happened unawares to me.

Old 12-31-2022, 10:15 PM

61,919 posts, read 87,491,180 times
Greetings. I wish to apologize in advance. The package of crappy questions that I grabbed from the freezer was marked "best used by Jun 30, 2015". I trimmed as much of the freezer burn as I could.

Saturday's Questions:

**Did you get everything done on your 2022 bucket list?

Not into bucket lists.

**Are you planning on staying up until 2023 arrives?

I am always staying up till 3-4 AM

**Type '2023' 3 times. If you slip in a 2022, then start over.

I know it will happen several times till i will get used to the new date.

**Have you ever set off fireworks on New Year's Eve?

No. Just watched.

**Do you drink yucky eggnog?

Yes, but not the kind known in the US. That one is, indeed, yucky. What i drink tastes like
a creamy brandy custard. It's an egg liqueur - like Verpoorten Advocaat. Or similar, homemade - by me.

**Do you own a mountain bike?

I own city bike and folding bike, but not a mountain bike. No mountains here

**Time to fess up. While driving in the rain have you ever splashed water on a pedestrian?

I try very hard not to, but sometimes sadly happens.

Well that is all. I need to hurry over to Crappy Questions Are US and stock up on 2023 crappy questions.

Thank you, AM. Have a happy, healthy, boozy and cheesy New Year. Hugs!!!

Last edited by elnina; 12-31-2022 at 10:50 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics