Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2023, 03:45 AM

16,905 posts, read 16,141,442 times

Advertisements

~ Have you ever had a 'deviated septum'?

~ Have you ever played a/ an musical instrument?

~ Has your weather changed much since August?

~ Do you believe in things that many other people do not believe in? Care to name any of them?

~ Do you ever see or hear things that you're not positive we're actually there for sure?

~ Have you any odd experiences occur to you in your lifetime?

~ Have you ever seen something unexplainable in the sky?

**** Sometimes it can be fun to go Fruit Loops...let yourself go! Good day and help an animal in need! ****
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2023, 03:53 AM

11,377 posts, read 9,291,726 times
~ Have you ever had a 'deviated septum'? - Had to look up - no.

~ Have you ever played a/ an musical instrument? - Not really. Fooled around for a bit with an electric guitar when was in my early 20s. Maybe I should have stuck with it...

~ Has your weather changed much since August? - Yes, it's been much cooler the last few days. Not long ago it was in the 90s w/humidity.

~ Do you believe in things that many other people do not believe in? Care to name any of them? - My favorite word is probably evidence. I am not superstitious at all.

~ Do you ever see or hear things that you're not positive we're actually there for sure? - I have not experienced that.

~ Have you any odd experiences occur to you in your lifetime? - No

~ Have you ever seen something unexplainable in the sky? - Nope

Old 09-15-2023, 04:11 AM

14,785 posts, read 8,120,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
No....my DH has had it in the past though.
Piano, organ and guitar like years and years and years ago!
Oh yeah...much more livable now!
~ Do you believe in things that many other people do not believe in? Care to name any of them?
No.
~ Do you ever see or hear things that you're not positive we're actually there for sure?
For a few days...years ago...I heard distant music...what sounded like a brass band playing in the distance....thought I might be going crazy or something, was going to mention it to the Doctor but it went away...hasn't returned.
None that are coming to mind.
No.
**** Sometimes it can be fun to go Fruit Loops...let yourself go!
It is fun to act crazy every now and then!
Good day and help an animal in need! Always, when I can. I love animals.

Thanks for the questions roosty~

Last edited by Crazee Cat Lady; 09-15-2023 at 04:39 AM..

Old 09-15-2023, 04:12 AM

3,128 posts, read 1,019,067 times
Good morning.

Yes.
Yes.
Yes, lower temp now.
Simple life/simplicity, reincarnation, the law of karma, moral values, modesty, using positive affirmations, natural remedies and healthy living, daily introspection and self-betterment etc.
No.
Not really.
One time.

Thanks.

Old 09-15-2023, 04:40 AM

30,551 posts, read 16,240,407 times
Quote:
no. My septum has always behaved itself.

I have but tried. guitar and piano

yup-way cooled and much more comfortable

yes. reincarnation, some psychics (I admit most who say they can can't really but I do believe that some people can do/see/perceive things most people can't), winning lottery tickets

yup

sure

yes.

**** Sometimes it can be fun to go Fruit Loops...let yourself go! Good day and help an animal in need! ****

Thanks, roosty.

Old 09-15-2023, 05:21 AM

126,288 posts, read 19,066,107 times
Quote:
~ Have you ever had a 'deviated septum'?..........No

~ Have you ever played a/ an musical instrument?.........Yes the Zither and wooden flute in school

~ Has your weather changed much since August?.........Much cooler

~ Do you believe in things that many other people do not believe in? Care to name any of them?...........Yes on reincarnation,littlest things can make you happy and content

~ Do you ever see or hear things that you're not positive we're actually there for sure?..........Yes

~ Have you any odd experiences occur to you in your lifetime?..........Yes

~ Have you ever seen something unexplainable in the sky?..........No

Thank you roosty

Old 09-15-2023, 05:23 AM

9,728 posts, read 14,275,085 times
I don't know what that is

Yes. I played the piano when I was a kid, and wish I kept it up. In high school, when I wasn't twirling the baton, I played drums in our high school band at concerts.

~ Has your weather changed much since August? Yes, COOL! I love it!

Yes. Playing the Lottery! My late husband believed that some day, he would hit the 4 digit lottery, big, and he played big, 2 times, every day. I never doubted him. The dream came true, when his numbers came out twice, in one day, morning and afternoon draws (not chicken feed). He always said, he would leave me with no mortgage, debt free and comfortable. He did.

~ Do you ever see or hear things that you're not positive we're actually there for sure? Yes, babies crying in the middle of the night while I was baby sitting in a historic home along the Underground Railroad. When I checked on the kids upstairs, that I was baby sitting, they were sound asleep. It happened 2 times that night. History accounts show that in the 1800's, a doctor lived there and delivered babies on the second floor. Babies died there. I shunned that story off, until I experienced that strange night.

~ Have you any odd experiences occur to you in your lifetime? Yes, the two I outlined above.

~ Have you ever seen something unexplainable in the sky? No

Thanks Roosty.

Last edited by rdlr; 09-15-2023 at 05:33 AM..

Old 09-15-2023, 06:19 AM

7,372 posts, read 5,488,300 times
Have you ever had a 'deviated septum'? No

~ Have you ever played a/ an musical instrument? Clarinet when I was 10.

~ Has your weather changed much since August? Yes, cooler

~ Do you believe in things that many other people do not believe in? Care to name any of them? Yes.

~ Do you ever see or hear things that you're not positive we're actually there for sure? No

~ Have you any odd experiences occur to you in your lifetime? Yes

~ Have you ever seen something unexplainable in the sky? No

THank you.

Old 09-15-2023, 06:25 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,041,341 times
~ Have you ever had a 'deviated septum'? No

~ Have you ever played a/ an musical instrument? Guitar, briefly.

~ Has your weather changed much since August? It's going to be 82 degrees today. It is cooler at night, now. Waiting to read what wit-nit has to say.

~ Do you believe in things that many other people do not believe in? I don't know what other people believe in. Care to name any of them?

~ Do you ever see or hear things that you're not positive we're actually there for sure? Not sure if you meant we're or were but I like "we're" better. I've often thought we're dreaming these lives and have been dead a long time.

~ Have you any odd experiences occur to you in your lifetime? Yes

~ Have you ever seen something unexplainable in the sky? Yes. While waiting at a traffic light on a main road, where I used to live in Maryland, during the daytime. It was huge so I think people in the other cars saw it, too. But hey, it's Maryland. The NSA wasn't that far away and neither was Andrews Air Force Base. No mention on the news that night and since it was daytime, I'm thinking some Fed thing.

Old 09-15-2023, 06:32 AM

7,246 posts, read 7,085,104 times

no

Clarinet

no

not really

once, but I was under stress and I was alone, so I have huge doubts

yes

no

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics