Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2023, 04:12 AM

31,339 posts, read 14,376,949 times

Advertisements

Happy Wednesday.... well let's see - Halloween is past us so....

If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?

If you had to have just one song played at your funeral, what would it be?

Who is the first famous person named Jan, or Jane that you can think of?

Name an area of city-data that you frequent often.

Name an area of city-data that you have never gone into.

Fill in the blank. I am never going to do __________ again.

Have a great day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2023, 04:23 AM

11,409 posts, read 9,333,788 times
If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be? - Abused - The Story Of A Life That Could Have Been...

If you had to have just one song played at your funeral, what would it be? - No funeral for me, just the thought horrifies me. Cremate without a big deal suits...

To play along - "What's The Matter Here?" by 10,000 Maniacs set the tone for my life and would be a perfect fit. Maybe it could bring some awareness...

Follow that up with "The End" by the Doors.

Who is the first famous person named Jan, or Jane that you can think of? - Jane Wiedlin of the Go Go's.

Name an area of city-data that you frequent often. - Other Topics

Name an area of city-data that you have never gone into. - Most of the state boards. To name one - Utah.

Fill in the blank. I am never going to do hard liquor or caffeine again.

Thanks, BeerGeek!

Last edited by John13; 11-01-2023 at 05:23 AM.. Reason: added something

Old 11-01-2023, 04:51 AM

30,711 posts, read 16,352,003 times

Boredom can be Fun

Moody Blues 22000 Days

Jan van Eyck

Other Topics mostly

the political forum.

Fill in the blank. I am never going to do _that_________ again.

thanks, BeerGeek

Old 11-01-2023, 05:57 AM

35,373 posts, read 17,273,314 times
Happy Wednesday.... well let's see - Halloween is past us so.... Today is All Saints Day, and thanks as always for questions

If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be? Life and Law

If you had to have just one song played at your funeral, what would it be? Crossroads by Don McLean (on the American Pie album, overlooked) or Let it Be

Who is the first famous person named Jan, or Jane that you can think of? Jan of Jan and Dean

Name an area of city-data that you frequent often. Other Topics, for QOTD

Name an area of city-data that you have never gone into. I wouldn't know

Fill in the blank. I am never going to Fall in Love again. Apologies to Burt Bacharach, Hal David and Dionne Warwick, played at innumerable early 70's Bar/Bat Mitzvahs

Last edited by jbgusa; 11-01-2023 at 06:59 AM..

Old 11-01-2023, 06:48 AM

1,404 posts, read 634,717 times

### Towards the Refuge

### No funeral for me, however, as my ashes are scattered to the wind then this one, I always liked it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DopgBNBoVqY

### Jane Curtin -SNL

### This one and Music

### Politics

Fill in the blank. I am never going to do ___saying never, never_______ again.

Have a great day!

### U2 Gracias for the QOTD

### Good day to all

Old 11-01-2023, 06:57 AM

37,819 posts, read 41,130,318 times

Lucky

If you had to have just one song played at your funeral, what would it be? Don't care. I'd be dead.

Who is the first famous person named Jan, or Jane that you can think of? Jane Goodall but there are 3 fictional people that I think are more famous than she is (Jane Marple, Jan Brady and the Jane from the old school readers Dick and Jane). I don't talk about the other Jane.

Name an area of city-data that you frequent often. Been on City Data since 2006 and used to post to the Politics, Elections and Tennessee forums a lot. Now It's Other and Photography that I read and go elsewhere to post about Politics. I can't give any reps here in QOTD, though, unless I read more forums and give reps so I'll go into Nature, Photography, Current Events, Retirement and sometimes Education, Movies and Music to do that.

Name an area of city-data that you have never gone into. All the states I've never visited, Fashion and Beauty, House and Sports come to mind.

Fill in the blank. I am never going to do bass tournament fishing or tent camping again. My body couldn't take the pounding in a speeding bass boat, standing for all of those hours in the boat or laying on the ground to sleep in a tent.

Have a great day!

Old 11-01-2023, 06:59 AM

50,463 posts, read 64,328,280 times

If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be? Roads not taken.

If you had to have just one song played at your funeral, what would it be? I’d have to think about that one.

Who is the first famous person named Jan, or Jane that you can think of? Jane Austin

Name an area of city-data that you frequent often. Food forum

Name an area of city-data that you have never gone into. If I’ve never been there, how would I know?

Fill in the blank. I am never going to do hang gliding again.

Have a great day!

Old 11-01-2023, 07:18 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,771 posts, read 81,704,810 times
If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be? "The adventures of the water man." When I worked in the field at a water district for 17 years I had many interesting encounters with customers that would make a fascinating read. The names would be changed to protect the innocent (and guilty).

If you had to have just one song played at your funeral, what would it be? https://youtu.be/jS5fTzMP_mg?t=2

Who is the first famous person named Jan, or Jane that you can think of? Jane Goodall

Name an area of city-data that you frequent often. Seattle

Name an area of city-data that you have never gone into. Iowa

Fill in the blank. I am never going to do __climbing on the roof________ again.

Old 11-01-2023, 07:24 AM

9,753 posts, read 14,324,716 times
"Never Sit Down, and Never Shut Up"

"Amazing Grace" played by bagpipes

Who is the first famous person named Jan, or Jane that you can think of? Can't think of anyone

Name an area of city-data that you frequent often. Q of the Day

Name an area of city-data that you have never gone into. Travel, True Crime, Maps or whatever it's called, all the States except Delaware and a ton of others.

Fill in the blank. I am never going to Sit Down and Shut Up again.

Have a great day!

Old 11-01-2023, 07:35 AM

67,650 posts, read 61,281,489 times
Good morning, BeerGeek, and thank you!

If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be? "I Don't Got No Panties On - A Life of Overdisclosure"

If you had to have just one song played at your funeral, what would it be? Into the Mystic by Van Morrison

Who is the first famous person named Jan, or Jane that you can think of? Jane Seymour

Name an area of city-data that you frequent often. This area.

Name an area of city-data that you have never gone into. Ummm, Automotive? LOL Is there even an Automotive section? Oh, also, some states and then Australia and New Zealand and Mexico. Though I may visit Mexico now that I typed it. The section of CD, not the actual PLACE.

Fill in the blank. I am never going to do ____the big water drop thingie at an amusement park, where they take your picture as you scream and drop______ again.

Last edited by KathrynAragon; 11-01-2023 at 08:15 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics