Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2024, 07:35 AM

5,575 posts, read 6,501,669 times

Advertisements

Happy Wednesday everyone. Hump Day. Looooove the hump day commercial with the camel going around in the office. A Geico commercial.

* How many pets do you have? None since I lost my last beloved pet in 2015. So, I do some dog sitting. I also carry dog treats in my car for when I run into dog walkers in my community.

* Do you prefer dogs, or cats? Or neither? Love both.

* What is the first singer or band you can think of beginning with the letter L? Led Zeppelin. Showing my age here.

* What is the first song you can think of beginning with the letter L? Loves Me Like a Rock by Paul Simon. You said first song I can think of. The tune/lyrics popped into my head right away. And I am not a big fan of the song or the artist. What the? LOL.

* When is the last time you made a 911 call, if ever? 2009 for spouse. I got put on hold! When he regained consciousness he declined for them to come.

* Fill in the blank. I hate ______ but i still tolerate it. NA. If I hate something I also will not tolerate it so I don't participate in or use it. At least those things I have control over. Some things in life one has no choice.

That's it for today! Have a good day everyone. You too. Thanks for the questions!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2024, 07:36 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,867,486 times
Good morning, BeerGeek, and thank you!

* How many pets do you have? I have two cats currently.

* Do you prefer dogs, or cats? Or neither? I like them both but I currently only have two cats since I had to put my two very old dogs down last year.

* What is the first singer or band you can think of beginning with the letter L? Loverboy is the first one that came to my mind for some weird reason.

* What is the first song you can think of beginning with the letter L? L-O-V-E by a number of artists, but I am thinking of Nat King Cole's version.

https://youtu.be/gZYtes1RO_w

* When is the last time you made a 911 call, if ever? I am not sure, probably several years ago while driving. I saw a crazy person passing people on the median and driving like a fool. The police stopped her and I think she must have been on drugs or something. I bet I wasn't the only person who called in.

* Fill in the blank. I hate ___racism___ but i still tolerate it. I mean, it's their right to be racist, I guess, as long as they aren't discriminatory or rude about it.

Old 01-10-2024, 08:35 AM

44,622 posts, read 61,590,826 times
* How many pets do you have? O

* Do you prefer dogs, or cats? Or neither? Neither.

* What is the first singer or band you can think of beginning with the letter L? Lawrence Welk.

* What is the first song you can think of beginning with the letter L? Love Me Tender (Elvis)

* When is the last time you made a 911 call, if ever? Last summer.

* Fill in the blank. I hate driving in heavy traffic but I still tolerate it.

That's it for today! Have a good day everyone.

Old 01-10-2024, 09:42 AM

24,451 posts, read 25,987,852 times
* How many pets do you have?
1 Tiger the cat.

* Do you prefer dogs, or cats? Or neither?
Either

* What is the first singer or band you can think of beginning with the letter L?
Lady Ga GA

* What is the first song you can think of beginning with the letter L?
Lean On Me

* When is the last time you made a 911 call, if ever?
198?

* Fill in the blank. I hate the freeway but i still tolerate it.

[b]ThanxBeerGeek40[/B]

Old 01-10-2024, 10:03 AM

6,854 posts, read 4,850,706 times
My current pet is a cat. Or possibly I am the Cat's pet I definitely seem to be it's service animal.

Every cat and dog has their own distinct personality. I like both dogs and cats but I don't like all dogs or all cats.

I dislike heavy traffic, but if I can't avoid it I tolerate it. What else can one do? Spontaneously combust?!

Old 01-10-2024, 10:30 AM

3,068 posts, read 1,679,759 times
How many pets do you have? None.

* What is the first singer or band you can think of beginning with the letter L? Loverboy

* What is the first song you can think of beginning with the letter L? Land of 1000 Dances

* When is the last time you made a 911 call, if ever? Never have.

* Fill in the blank. I hate a lot of technology but i still tolerate it. But what are my options?

Old 01-10-2024, 02:03 PM

35,016 posts, read 16,972,291 times
* How many pets do you have? None

* Do you prefer dogs, or cats? Or neither? Dogs

* What is the first singer or band you can think of beginning with the letter L? Gordon Lightfoot

* What is the first song you can think of beginning with the letter L? Limbo rock

* When is the last time you made a 911 call, if ever? Debris in the road in VT, back in 2015 or 2016

* Fill in the blank. I hate rain but i still tolerate it.

That's it for today! Have a good day everyone. Thanks for the questions

Old 01-10-2024, 02:46 PM

21,535 posts, read 8,718,127 times
Happy Wednesday everyone.

None at present. We used to have parakeets.
Dogs
* What is the first singer or band you can think of beginning with the letter L?
Lawrence Welk
Light My Fire
Last summer when Mr. Bay fell and wasn't able to get up.
* Fill in the blank. I hate ______ but i still tolerate it.
Housework

Thanks, BeerGeek!

Old 01-11-2024, 08:17 PM

3,108 posts, read 1,002,933 times
Good evening.

One.
No preference.
* What is the first singer or band you can think of beginning with the letter L.
Les Fantômes.
La vie en rose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IJzYAda1wA
It's personal.
* Fill in the blank. I hate __nothing/no one____ but i still tolerate it.

Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics