Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2024, 06:03 AM

126,264 posts, read 19,031,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Twist View Post
Will you wear green for St. Patrick's day?.......I like the color green and occasionally I dod

Will you have corned beef? (Gah!).......No

Have you ever had a green beer?......Yes

If you have a pet, do you wash its pet bowls separately from your own? Stick it in the dishwasher with the other dishes or what?....... Separately or in the dishwasher for my pet sitting pets

Do you remember the screen doors that used to slam shut behind you? I think they had springs for hinges.........Yes my very first place had a screen door

Do you like tacos? If so, what kind is your favorite?......Never ate them

Can you tell the difference between different brands of milk? (Yes, I can, and Lucerne is the worst!)........Yes I narrowed it down to only one brand I like

Thank you E-Twist
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2024, 06:13 AM

9,718 posts, read 14,254,577 times
Will you wear green for St. Patrick's day?
Yes, a green sweater and scarf. Both inside and outside of my home are decorated for St. Patrick's Day. I even have a green spotlight on my front yard shining on my house. My house is ALL green!

Will you have corned beef? (Gah!) No

Have you ever had a green beer? Yes, a couple of times.

If you have a pet, do you wash its pet bowls separately from your own? Stick it in the dishwasher with the other dishes or what? No pets here.

Do you remember the screen doors that used to slam shut behind you? I think they had springs for hinges.
Yes, and in the 50's we had 3 screen doors. If not careful, the spring would snag a sweater. The newer ones are called compression type storm doors.

Do you like tacos? YesIf so, what kind is your favorite? Beef, homemade.

Can you tell the difference between different brands of milk? (Yes, I can, and Lucerne is the worst!)
I don't drink milk.

thank you, E-Twist

Last edited by rdlr; 03-17-2024 at 07:42 AM..

Old 03-17-2024, 06:48 AM

7,364 posts, read 5,478,151 times
Will you wear green for St. Patrick's day? No

Will you have corned beef? (Gah!) no!

Have you ever had a green beer? No

If you have a pet, do you wash its pet bowls separately from your own? Stick it in the dishwasher with the other dishes or what?

Do you remember the screen doors that used to slam shut behind you? I think they had springs for hinges. Yes

Do you like tacos? Yes! If so, what kind is your favorite? Grilled chicken

Can you tell the difference between different brands of milk? (Yes, I can, and Lucerne is the worst!) no I can’t.
Thank you and Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Old 03-17-2024, 08:03 AM

44,348 posts, read 20,047,057 times
Will you wear green for St. Patrick's day? Yes. I will be in a parade that starts at dusk today. I'll be decked out in green.

Will you have corned beef? (Gah!) Yes, but only because it's left over from a couple of days ago. I made a corned beef dinner for my boyfriend and me earlier in the week, and I still have some leftovers.

Have you ever had a green beer? Yeppers.

If you have a pet, do you wash its pet bowls separately from your own? Stick it in the dishwasher with the other dishes or what? I wash them separately. I do not have a dishwasher.

Do you remember the screen doors that used to slam shut behind you? I think they had springs for hinges. Yes. We had a screen door on our house when I was growing up, and I remember Mom often yelling at us kids for letting the door slam shut!

Do you like tacos? Love 'em. If so, what kind is your favorite? Pork first, then beef, then chicken. Oh, and I love fish tacos too.

Can you tell the difference between different brands of milk? (Yes, I can, and Lucerne is the worst!) Yes, I can tell the difference.

Thanks for the Sunday questions, E-T!

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 03-17-2024, 08:43 AM

11,083 posts, read 17,527,537 times
Will you wear green for St. Patrick's day? Only if I happen to grab my green underwear when I get dressed

Will you have corned beef? (Gah!) Nope

Have you ever had a green beer? I don't drink

If you have a pet, do you wash its pet bowls separately from your own? Stick it in the dishwasher with the other dishes or what? I use Dawn Powerwash. Spray it on, wipe it off, rinse

Do you remember the screen doors that used to slam shut behind you? I think they had springs for hinges. Yup. If we let ours slam, our dad made us stand there and shut it quietly 20 times. lol

Do you like tacos? If so, what kind is your favorite? Just plain old Taco Bell

Can you tell the difference between different brands of milk? (Yes, I can, and Lucerne is the worst!) Nope

Old 03-17-2024, 09:31 AM

35,002 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Will you wear green for St. Patrick's day? Yes, thanks for reminding me

Will you have corned beef? (Gah!) Yes I think

Have you ever had a green beer? Maybe once I don't remember

If you have a pet, do you wash its pet bowls separately from your own? Stick it in the dishwasher with the other dishes or what? n/a but I would wash them together if I had one.

Do you remember the screen doors that used to slam shut behind you? I think they had springs for hinges. Yes

Do you like tacos? Yes If so, what kind is your favorite? Seafood and carne (beef)

Can you tell the difference between different brands of milk? (Yes, I can, and Lucerne is the worst!) I don't drink milk straight.

Etwist thanks for questions.

Old 03-17-2024, 09:55 AM

3,067 posts, read 1,679,170 times
Quote:
Will you wear green for St. Patrick's day? I have a pair of festive socks. I usually do wear something green.

Will you have corned beef? (Gah!) Not this year.

Have you ever had a green beer? Nope.

If you have a pet, do you wash its pet bowls separately from your own? Stick it in the dishwasher with the other dishes or what?

Do you remember the screen doors that used to slam shut behind you? I think they had springs for hinges. I do. There are times I wish I had one.

Do you like tacos? If so, what kind is your favorite? I prefer the standard ones with spiced ground beef.

Can you tell the difference between different brands of milk? (Yes, I can, and Lucerne is the worst!) Haven't yet; however, I agree with E-Twist about Lucerne. Never had their milk but I don't like their cheese.
May you all find a pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow.

Old 03-17-2024, 10:24 AM

3,252 posts, read 1,739,106 times
St Paddys day

Quote:

My parents dressed me head to toe in green every St Patricks day until I got sick of the whole "Irish" thing.
I might have an Irish sounding surname, but I'm a Scott. To this day I refuse to wear green at any time, for any reason : ok:

Will you have corned beef? (Gah!) I can't stand the Red but the Black is much better. (& really hard to find.)

Have you ever had a green beer? Good Grief ! NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!

If you have a pet, do you wash its pet bowls separately from your own? Stick it in the dishwasher with the other dishes or what? Separately

Do you remember the screen doors that used to slam shut behind you? I think they had springs for hinges.
Ours had a big spring up top.

Do you like tacos? If so, what kind is your favorite? Beef & cheese.

Can you tell the difference between different brands of milk? (Yes, I can, and Lucerne is the worst!)
No. But I know my beers blindfolded.

Old 03-17-2024, 10:56 AM

24,448 posts, read 25,978,821 times
I was, but I forgot.

Will you have corned beef? (Gah!)
We were early and had it last Friday.

Have you ever had a green beer?
No

Dishwasher, water bowl is wiped, rinsed and refilled.

Yes, and like Pams mom, my mom would shout "don't let the door slam shut." Most often it was too late.

Do you like tacos? If so, what kind is your favorite?
Carne asada in a fried crispy corn tortilla with tomato, lettuce, queso and caliente salsa.

I can't.

Thanx E-Twist.

Old 03-17-2024, 01:25 PM
bjh

60,055 posts, read 30,368,879 times
Not being in elementary school No.
Will you have corned beef?
Not today. Maybe I[ll have a corned beef and kraut on rye soon.
Have you ever had a green beer?
No. Not a beer drinker. I'd rather have unsweet tea. Dyed green or otherwise.
By hand.
Do you remember the screen doors that used to slam shut behind you?
Oh, yes. One of the sounds of summer.
Do you like tacos? If so, what kind is your favorite?
Yes. Beef soft tacos.
Can you tell the difference between different brands of milk?
Not a milk drinker, either.

Thanks, e-twist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics