Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2024, 10:44 PM

44,348 posts, read 20,051,946 times

Advertisements

Hello, everyone. Check out below to see what I came up with for

TODAY'S RANDOM QUESTIONS!

What sort of pizza crust do you prefer (e.g., thin, crispy, thick)?

Have you ever had a non-traditional pizza, such as bbq chicken, Hawaiian, veggie, etc.?

Is there a coffee table in your home?

When did you last use a garden hose?

Does your home have a basement?

What material is on the outside of your home (brick, clapboard, vinyl or aluminum siding, stucco or other)?

What was the last black and white TV program or movie you watched?

Are there any canned foods or beverages in your refrigerator right now? If so, what's in the can(s)?

Have you ever ridden on a motorcycle?

That's it, folks! Have yourselves a marvelous Tuesday, and remember: commit an act of kindness before it's over. The world really needs some love and kindness right now.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 04-15-2024, 11:29 PM

61,660 posts, read 87,041,175 times

Thin and somewhat crispy.

Have you ever had a non-traditional pizza, such as bbq chicken, Hawaiian, veggie, etc.?

Most of the time. Crust: taco pizza, cauliflower pizza, orzo pizza, Nan pizza, brioche dough for a sweet pizza...
Toppings: I like tuna, seafood pizza the most. Sadly, it's very uncommon here - so l make it at home.
Also "leftover pizza"; kimchi-, roast beef-, sausage & sauerkraut pizza, smoked salmon-, mascarpone and berries sweet pizza, fruit & nuts pizza...

Sort of. It's a lift-top coffee table.

Yesterday. It's getting very hot here and my plants need additional water.

No. It's very rare where l live, although it could be perfectly doable. There is obviously no demand for it.

What material is on the outside of your home (brick, clapboard, vinyl or aluminum siding, stucco or other)?

The front and part of the sides is real brick, the rest is siding.

Some time this year - a documentary, l just don't remember the title.

Are there any canned foods or beverages in your refrigerator right now? If so, what's in the can(s)?

Just canned club soda.

Yes, but only on the pillion.

That's it, folks! Have yourselves a marvelous Tuesday, and remember: commit an act of kindness before it's over. The world really needs some love and kindness right now.

The world needs loves and kindness all the time. Thank you, Pam

Last edited by elnina; 04-15-2024 at 11:59 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2024, 12:20 AM

21,535 posts, read 8,719,477 times

I never met a pizza crust I didn't like. Cornmeal crusts are my favorite, though.
Yes, I've had all of the above. Also pizza Capricciosa, which has prosciutto, artichokes, mushrooms, olives, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce.
Not exactly. I have an old wicker chest with brass fittings topped with a rectangular slab of heavy glass. I've been looking for the perfect coffee table for years but haven't found it yet.
Last year sometime, I think. (We don't have a lawn or a garden to speak of.)
No, it doesn't.
Stucco.
I watched a French movie called Diabolique (1955) on the Turner Classic Movies channel.
Yes. Rhubarb and strawberry soda, zero sugar ginger beer and canned margaritas.
Yes, I have. Not a fan.They're noisy and dangerous. My brother was so badly injured in a motorcycle crash that he spent four months in the hospital and had to learn to walk again.

Thanks, Pammy!

Old 04-16-2024, 12:27 AM

44,622 posts, read 61,590,826 times

What sort of pizza crust do you prefer (e.g., thin, crispy, thick)? Thin crust.

Have you ever had a non-traditional pizza, such as bbq chicken, Hawaiian, veggie, etc.? Pineapple.

Is there a coffee table in your home? Yes.

When did you last use a garden hose? About 2 weeks ago.

Does your home have a basement? No, those are rare here...

What material is on the outside of your home (brick, clapboard, vinyl or aluminum siding, stucco or other)? Front is brick, rest is siding.

What was the last black and white TV program or movie you watched? Andy Griffith Show.

Are there any canned foods or beverages in your refrigerator right now? If so, what's in the can(s)? Beer, Coca Cola, Sprite.

Have you ever ridden on a motorcycle? Yes.

That's it, folks! Have yourselves a marvelous Tuesday, and remember: commit an act of kindness before it's over. The world really needs some love and kindness right now. Thanks, love ya all, have a great week.

Old 04-16-2024, 01:36 AM

35,019 posts, read 16,978,303 times
What sort of pizza crust do you prefer (e.g., thin, crispy, thick)? Thin crusted, Grandma's pizza.

Have you ever had a non-traditional pizza, such as bbq chicken, Hawaiian, veggie, etc.? Pineapple & ham, or chicken pizza.

Is there a coffee table in your home? Yes but rarely used.

When did you last use a garden hose? About 2 days ago; just turned on the connection.

Does your home have a basement? Our neighborhood is built on slap..

What material is on the outside of your home (brick, clapboard, vinyl or aluminum siding, stucco or other)? Shakes

What was the last black and white TV program or movie you watched? Don't remmember

Are there any canned foods or beverages in your refrigerator right now? If so, what's in the can(s)? V-8 juice

Have you ever ridden on a motorcycle? No.

That's it, folks! Have yourselves a marvelous Tuesday, and remember: commit an act of kindness before it's over. The world really needs some love and kindness right now. Thanks for the questions.

Old 04-16-2024, 03:21 AM

11,365 posts, read 9,278,159 times

What sort of pizza crust do you prefer (e.g., thin, crispy, thick)? - Thin but not too thin. I guess it's called NY style.

Have you ever had a non-traditional pizza, such as bbq chicken, Hawaiian, veggie, etc.? - I didn't know veggie was considered non-traditional. I never have pizza with meat.

I had BBQ chicken once a long time ago and didn't care for it. Had Hawaiian once too even longer ago and same result.

Is there a coffee table in your home? - Nope. There is no room for one.

When did you last use a garden hose? - Wash my then car 13 years ago.

Does your home have a basement? - I live in a lower level of a historic row house that like most of them in this neighborhood were converted into apartments. There are 7 of them here. I'm not underground.

What material is on the outside of your home (brick, clapboard, vinyl or aluminum siding, stucco or other)? - Brick

What was the last black and white TV program or movie you watched? - The 3 Stooges a couple of years ago.

Are there any canned foods or beverages in your refrigerator right now? If so, what's in the can(s)? - Small cans of tomato juice.

Have you ever ridden on a motorcycle? - A long, long time ago I rode on the back of one for 2 miles once.

That's it, folks! Have yourselves a marvelous Tuesday, and remember: commit an act of kindness before it's over. The world really needs some love and kindness right now. - Thanks for the message and of course, your questions!

Old 04-16-2024, 04:26 AM

30,502 posts, read 16,206,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJSaturn View Post

thin and crispy

tried chicken/ranch. Sounded good. Tasted awful.

no

last summer. Not yet this year.

yup. It's where I park my car.

vinyl siding

I don't remember. Thinking about it I don't remember the last tv show I watched.

no
yup. Used to own one. Still have my license for one.

thanks, Pam. Have a special say everyone

Old 04-16-2024, 04:29 AM

16,663 posts, read 17,426,834 times
Bonjour Pam !

What sort of pizza crust do you prefer (e.g., thin, crispy, thick)? Thin. We occasionally get a pizza from a food truck that comes to our village once a week.

Have you ever had a non-traditional pizza, such as bbq chicken, Hawaiian, veggie, etc.? Probably, but I so rarely eat them these days

Is there a coffee table in your home? One in the main lounge, and one in the guest appartment. There are a few outside.

When did you last use a garden hose? Recently to help with the cleaning of the painted front gate. I have also been busy pressure washing patios.

Does your home have a basement? The house is a 'sous sol' which literally means underground. The lower level of the house is built into a hillside, so is part banked up against the earth. However the side and the back are open, and have windows and doors to the outside. There is a self contained apartment that we have completely refurbished, together with a garage and a 'cave'.

Concrete block construction, covered in stucco and then painted.

Ooh- think. I have seen some old home film footage of Paris, but nothing else comes to mind.

Don't think so.

Many moons ago, on a Honda Fireblade. I lived to tell the tale.

Merci Pam !

Old 04-16-2024, 04:56 AM

126,267 posts, read 19,036,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJSaturn View Post

What sort of pizza crust do you prefer (e.g., thin, crispy, thick)? .....A little bit thicker than thin

Have you ever had a non-traditional pizza, such as bbq chicken, Hawaiian, veggie, etc.?.......Yes and I make my own veggie whole wheat flour pizza with thyme in the crust and loaded with Bell peppers,ginger,onion,garlic,green and red chilies

Is there a coffee table in your home?.....Yes there is

When did you last use a garden hose?.......Last autumn

Does your home have a basement?...Yes it does

What material is on the outside of your home (brick, clapboard, vinyl or aluminum siding, stucco or other)?.... Brick,wood, stucco

What was the last black and white TV program or movie you watched?......Has been quite a while

Are there any canned foods or beverages in your refrigerator right now? If so, what's in the can(s)?......Tomato paste

Have you ever ridden on a motorcycle?......Just as a passenger

Thank you Pam!

Old 04-16-2024, 06:02 AM

50,350 posts, read 63,928,555 times

What sort of pizza crust do you prefer (e.g., thin, crispy, thick)? Thin, but not cracker like.

Have you ever had a non-traditional pizza, such as bbq chicken, Hawaiian, veggie, etc.? I used to get a white pizza. It was like ranch dressing with bacon.

Is there a coffee table in your home? Yes.

When did you last use a garden hose? Yesterday.

Does your home have a basement? No

What material is on the outside of your home (brick, clapboard, vinyl or aluminum siding, stucco or other)? It is brick.

What was the last black and white TV program or movie you watched? I can’t remember.

Are there any canned foods or beverages in your refrigerator right now? If so, what's in the can(s)? Schweppes tonic, Yoo-hoo, Coke, Sprite, a few beers.

Have you ever ridden on a motorcycle? I don’t think so.

That's it, folks! Have yourselves a marvelous Tuesday, and remember: commit an act of kindness before it's over. The world really needs some love and kindness right now. It surely does!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics