Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2007, 06:56 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,621,282 times

Advertisements

Can someone explain how to post pics? I have a website for posting, so you could take me from there. When I tried it, the only thing I was able to do was a clickable for enabling the pic view. Does that make any sense? Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2007, 09:08 AM

2,896 posts, read 6,635,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Can someone explain how to post pics? I have a website for posting, so you could take me from there. When I tried it, the only thing I was able to do was a clickable for enabling the pic view. Does that make any sense? Jeannie
all you need are the tags [img]the url of the pic goes here[/img] wrapped around the url. Many pic hosting sites (such as photobucket dot com) provide that option for you so you simply copy and paste the code into your post.

Old 09-09-2007, 10:15 AM

766 posts, read 529,162 times
Thanks for all the nice compliments!!I think we have some VERY Beautiful and Handsome people on here!!

Old 09-09-2007, 12:51 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,162,101 times
I've been sickipoo since I got back so that's why I've been very quiet but here are a couple of pics of yours truly.

Sunset somewhere in the Caribbean

Dunn's Falls Jamaica before I got soaked

Ready for the "captain's" dinner night

Old 09-09-2007, 02:46 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,215,139 times
BrianG- what handsome sons you have.....they take after their dad!

And VP- what a beautiful pix of you at the captain's dinner. Your cruise looked like fun. Give me a heads up next time you go if you want company. (Or did you, ahem....have company?) And do you want to share with your CD family about that ring on your finger?

Old 09-09-2007, 02:55 PM

13,791 posts, read 8,155,707 times
Smile All Good Looking!!!

Those are great pics, vp..you're very attractive! I've never been on a cruise but the captain's dinner pic looked very elegant.

And HIF..I went back and looked at the self pics thread and I saw your pics in front of the Rosa Parks sign...another very attractive lady..this site is full of 'em!!

Old 09-09-2007, 04:06 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
How about 48

you know the old joke where the wife tells
the husband that
18 goes into 36 better then 36 goes into 18

Hmmmmm

48 - 36 = 8 (hmmmm)

damn, am I good at math or what

where the heck is Little Miss Sunshine, has she seen your sons yet?

Old 09-09-2007, 04:30 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,162,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
BrianG- what handsome sons you have.....they take after their dad!

And VP- what a beautiful pix of you at the captain's dinner. Your cruise looked like fun. Give me a heads up next time you go if you want company. (Or did you, ahem....have company?) And do you want to share with your CD family about that ring on your finger?

LOLLLL
Thanks! Yes, I had company. My girlfriend, whom I've known for about 10 years. We've done Canada together too.

Rings? Just rings. Wanna hear a funny story? OK! I had this tennis bracelet and I didn't want it so I went to this diamond building in downtown Miami and traded it in for both those rings. One of the rings is pretty nice and unusual.

940- Thanks. We can arrange a cruise for you! Where & When?

Old 09-09-2007, 04:35 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,832,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Yes it makes perfect sense. What does "not" make sense is...where are the clicky things? How can we see you picture without something to click on?

VP it looks like Jamacia might be a nice place to visit in the years to come.

Old 09-09-2007, 04:54 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,621,282 times
Well obviously it doesn't make sense. Everyone's pics are visible immediately. When I tried to copy and paste, a clickable area showed up on my post, not the visible pic...
And if that doesn't make sense, then I guess I can just skip the pic........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Yes it makes perfect sense. What does "not" make sense is...where are the clicky things? How can we see you picture without something to click on?

VP it looks like Jamacia might be a nice place to visit in the years to come.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics