Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 03:58 PM

11,396 posts, read 24,456,213 times

Advertisements

I'm starting a thread on missing regulars from this site, not to be confused with the people search. I've gotten so used to seeing certain handles crop up in the threads and sometimes people vanish without a warning.

So maybe if you're going to leave, you can let us know here, or if you know if or why someone left, maybe you can tell us, that way we won't worry. LOL

I'm not going to ask about anyone who I know is on restriction...

...but I haven't seen I love PA! lately. She just disappeared.

Any ideas?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2007, 06:22 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,057 times
Wink I've been on restriction :-( Has anyone missed me here???

WOW, people on restriction!!! I've heard of BANNED and Not A Member, but now people are getting put on "Restriction" too ! What in heavens' name is going on here at Wally World (aka CDland) ?

I'm thinking about leaving . Not sure if I will be missed or not as sometime I can sure stir up '****' !!! If Hoosier Guy will throw me a Going Away Party, then maybe I will go. Just want to put a SHOUT out to all my friends who are on RESTRICTION and 'peeking' in now and again .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

So maybe if you're going to leave, you can let us know here, or if you know if or why someone left, maybe you can tell us, that way we won't worry. LOL

I'm not going to ask about anyone who I know is on restriction...

...but I haven't seen I love PA! lately. She just disappeared.

Any ideas?

Old 04-15-2007, 06:25 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,395,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happydawglady View Post
WOW, people on restriction!!! I've heard of BANNED and Not A Member, but now people are getting put on "Restriction" too ! What in heavens' name is going on here at Wally World (aka CDland) ?

I'm thinking about leaving . Not sure if I will be missed or not as sometime I can sure stir up '****' !!! If Hoosier Guy will throw me a Going Away Party, then maybe I will go. Just want to put a SHOUT out to all my friends who are on RESTRICTION and 'peeking' in now and again .
I'd miss you and all those rep points comments that are for my eyes only!

Old 04-15-2007, 06:30 PM

5,297 posts, read 6,292,275 times
I still wonder what happened to NAH? Just like *poof*

Old 04-15-2007, 06:32 PM
HDL

Talking Oh now you're making me want to 'adopt' you

But remember to keep the comments a secret between us . And no TELL ALL books either . Otherwise I will have to track you down and don't think that I can't either !!!

Rance in Alaska said he can do it with only a pic and now that you've posted YOUR PIC, well, the knock at the door is .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
I'd miss you and all those rep points comments that are for my eyes only!

Old 04-15-2007, 06:32 PM

Happydawglady we would miss you,didn't know you were on restriction though but during the week I just pop in here a few minutes in the morning and a few minutes at night.

Old 04-15-2007, 06:35 PM

Quote:
But remember to keep the comments a secret between us . And no TELL ALL books either . Otherwise I will have to track you down and don't think that I can't either !!!

Rance in Alaska said he can do it with only a pic and now that you've posted YOUR PIC, well, the knock at the door is .....
I will, I pwomise!

The question is would you want to track me down.

Knock at the door? *runs to the bathroom* *toilet flushes*

Okay I better go answer it now.

Old 04-15-2007, 06:39 PM
HDL

Smile Thank you mytree66! That was 'sweet' of you and Ronzou also

It was my own personal restriction to not spend so much time on here...

And to answer RR's (short for Romeo Ronzou) comment - I just want to keep you on your toes 'guessing' !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystree66 View Post
Happydawglady we would miss you,didn't know you were on restriction though but during the week I just pop in here a few minutes in the morning and a few minutes at night.
Originally Posted by Ronzou
The question is would you want to track me down.

Old 04-15-2007, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Ahh..you put yourself in timeout ...lol

Old 04-15-2007, 06:44 PM

Quote:

And to answer RR's (short for Romeo Ronzou) comment - I just want to keep you on your toes 'guessing' !
Ohhhh okay I get it. I spend a lot of time on here as well, I try not to, I'm doing better through the week, and most of the days on the weekend, I just can't help it. When the weather warms up, I'll pretty much be disappeared. I can't stand being inside when it's nice out.

Romeo Ronzou makes me sound like I'm a stud. I like it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics