Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2021, 12:13 AM

50,759 posts, read 24,261,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwasmadenew View Post
I have been interested in the topic of paranormal and supernatural experiences for a very long time and I have asked many people about their experiences. I am civil and respectful to anyone who wants to have genuine conversation. You don't happen to fall into that category. You have openly declared yourself to be the enemy of biblical Christianity and your conduct is often hostile, sometimes bordering on violent. You are one of the most disrespectful, hateful anti-Christians on these forums.

Your view of me is distorted by your hatred of my beliefs. I don't have a problem with your beliefs, I have a problem with your behavior.

I actually find Animism interesting and I have more respect for someone who does not restrict their worldview to the simplistic, blinkered notion of atheistic materialism/naturalism. What I am pointing out is the hypocrisy of your vitriolic ridicule of my worldview when your own worldview is less reasoned than mine. I don't see you as a credible judge of worldviews. You are simply venting displaced anger at strangers on the internet for cathartic reasons. I am capable of having discussion without that emotional baggage.
Tonight it's animism, while for days now you've been insisting it was animalism.

Do you even know which you're talking about? Because we're left to guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2021, 07:05 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
If anyone is interested, they may DM me for a list of people he has stalked and harassed.

The mods are now also fully briefed.

Old 04-27-2021, 07:55 AM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Let's get back to the topic of past lives.

Old 04-27-2021, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariestingz View Post
I've stopped having nightmares, so I guess the worst is over. I've been doing more things to strengthen my spirit, and I think that's helped. I've been avoiding thinking about it, etc. I still feel kinda weird sometimes, but it's getting better. Thanks for checking in.
I am no expert on past lives or regression, but obviously something got stirred up. I'm glad the nightmares stopped, but I wonder if there was something that had to be (or still has to be) worked out on a subconscious level. It may take some time to come to an understanding within yourself of what it was.

Thank you for sharing this experience on here. It's very interesting.

Old 04-27-2021, 08:39 AM

50,759 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I am no expert on past lives or regression, but obviously something got stirred up. I'm glad the nightmares stopped, but I wonder if there was something that had to be (or still has to be) worked out on a subconscious level. It may take some time to come to an understanding within yourself of what it was.

Thank you for sharing this experience on here. It's very interesting.
I think what's interesting about this topic is the assumption that some people make that a past life must have been "good" and that it's something we will want to know.

Old 04-27-2021, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I think what's interesting about this topic is the assumption that some people make that a past life must have been "good" and that it's something we will want to know.
I have no personal experience with past life regression or memories other than a psychic once telling me I washed dishes for some sort of community. I was not part of the community, but I had the attitude that those people were not any different from me. I have no idea what that was all about, but maybe that's why I lived here in my home without a dishwasher for ten years.

But seriously, I have known people, mostly online, who did say they had done regressions, and it was often not pretty to discover the type of persons they were in past lives.

Old 04-27-2021, 10:19 AM

10,364 posts, read 20,788,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I have no personal experience with past life regression or memories other than a psychic once telling me I washed dishes for some sort of community. I was not part of the community, but I had the attitude that those people were not any different from me. I have no idea what that was all about, but maybe that's why I lived here in my home without a dishwasher for ten years.

But seriously, I have known people, mostly online, who did say they had done regressions, and it was often not pretty to discover the type of persons they were in past lives.
MQ,I knew we had a connection...I did dishes with you because I haven’t had a dishwasher for years either.

On reincarnation...I get periodic “downloads” every now and then or IOW I get a sense of something about a past life that really rings true but it’s not really a memory but just an impression I think. Years ago I had an impression that I had died as a small child in the holocaust and mentioned it to my daughter who was an atheist at the time. She sat very quietly for a few minutes and then said she felt she was there. I thought that was interesting and checked in with energy testing, which gives yes/no answers only and it confirmed it.

Well yesterday I got to thinking about that and mainly due to this thread and more recently I’ve discovered a way faster way to get answers so I began to ask yes/no questions and what I got was that my younger daughter was my older sister at the time and she was a teenager and I was around five and we both died in the concentration camp but she died before I did. Our parents were there but we died before they did. When I got this info it put me into tears because I realized that she had taken great care of me and we were particularly close.

So skip up to real life and I have a vivid memory of being five yo and missing my older sister so badly. I had a difficult time every day of walking to and from school and having a hard time crossing the road because every time I’d get ready to cross that road a stupid car would come along. I always missed my sister most at that point. I remember thinking that was silly because I didn’t actually have an older sister because I was the oldest but it took a while to shake the feeling. I’m wondering if I was the same age at that time as I was when I died. I guess I know how to find out, lol.

Old 04-27-2021, 10:49 AM

43,054 posts, read 18,223,725 times
I get feelings of deja vu when I go places that have been around for hundreds of years. And I love going to old historic places.
But I leave it at "Oh it feels like I've been here before".

Old 04-27-2021, 12:22 PM

10,364 posts, read 20,788,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I get feelings of deja vu when I go places that have been around for hundreds of years. And I love going to old historic places.
But I leave it at "Oh it feels like I've been here before".
No interest or is it because you don’t think there’s any way to know?

Old 04-27-2021, 02:04 PM

43,054 posts, read 18,223,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
No interest or is it because you don’t think there’s any way to know?
For reasons others posted above...you may not be happy with what you find out.
Once Pandora's box is open....there is no closing it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Paganism